Episode 74

A couple of weeks pass by of shows and having a couple of days off to do some free time but Joe had stopped opening for them a couple of nights ago when they found a teenage girl from Demi's record label to open for them. Her name was Laura and she was just starting up as an artist. Joe would stay with Demi and his brother for the rest of the tour to support them. He just didn't see himself doing this as a living. Demi was now fourteen weeks pregnant, they decided they would book their appointment when they had a little more time off able to see Demi's family again so they would know how they were doing before getting off again able to see Joe and Nick's parents before they travelled abroad to do the rest of the shows. They had swapped some around so later on when Demi was unable to fly they could stay in America to do those shows. The fans didn't know yet why but it would all be revealed soon.

"You looking forward to your first interview tonight?" Demi inquired as they stood in Demi's old room getting ready for their hospital appointment to see how their son or daughter was. They were revealing to the world about their baby just as soon as they knew that he or she was doing good. She had hit past twelve weeks with no complications so didn't see the need to hide is anymore.

"It's only so we can tell everyone about squish." Joe stated.

"But still your first interview, am I showing?" Demi questioned as she stood in the mirror just in her bra admiring her changing body, a smile came along Joe's lips as he got off the bed wrapping his arms around her from the back laying his hands on her small bump.

"A little bit but not much, there is still time though." Joe kissed her shoulder blade making Demi smile leaning back against her. She had been wearing baggy clothes to hide the small bump she did have but it wasn't very noticeable as it was.

"Our baby is growing in there." Demi grinned making Joe smile again.

"Soon enough he or she will be here." Joe grinned back.

Joe and Demi made it to the hospital less than half an hour later, they booked themselves in before taking as seat a bit further away from the waiting room. They didn't want anybody seeing them, it wouldn't matter after tonight. They wondered into the doctor's room not long later when Demi's name was called.

"How have things been?" Doctor Greene questioned as Demi wondered from behind the screen so she could change after being weighed, measured and had her blood pressure done like normal. She was helped up on the bed by Joe who took her hand gently stroking the top of it with his thumb.

"We've had the joys of morning sickness." Demi complained but smiled when Joe kissed the side of her head. They had been up a lot over the last couple of weeks in the night because of morning sickness, Joe was always there holding her hair back wanting to support her and be there for her. She was the one going through this not her and he wanted to make sure she was as comfortable as possible through the whole experience.

"Is it bad?" She inquired Demi shaking her head.

"I can manage with it, it's been settling down over the last couple of days." Demi admitted shuddering when she felt the cold gel hit her small bump. Doctor Greene held the probe down gently on her skin moving it around until they got a good view of the baby.

"There he or she is." She stated.

"Are there any problems?" Joe questioned the two of them wanting to know in case they would have to prepare for a defects that could come with the pregnancy or their child when he or she was born. They would still love them the same.

"Not that I can see at the moment but I believe your son or daughter is in the right position for me to see the gender if you want to know?" She questioned back the two parents looking at each other.

-----------------------------------------------

Comments please!