Episode 64

Joe, Demi and Nick continued the tour for the next couple of weeks before they got a couple of days off. They were close to Dallas and their next show was not far away either so decided seeing Demi's parents and sisters was a good idea so they could tell them face to face that they were due a baby in the family this July. Demi knew that her sisters would be happy, it was just her parents she wasn't too sure about. She did know they would get used to the idea.

"How old are your sisters?" Joe inquired.

"Dallas is twenty seven and Maddie is thirteen, she's only my half sister." Demi explained Joe nodding his head. They were wondering through the streets on the way to Demi's house, they had parked the bus up and the drivers would be spending the next couple of days being tourists. Joe and Nick briefly knew Dallas too as it was where Nick was born. Eddie had offered to pick them up but they like to relax and take a walk.

"I can't remember the last time I saw Maddie, I bet she's grown loads." Nick stated.

"She'll still be a cheeky monkey." The two boys laughed Joe taking hold of her hand again, he'll admit he was nervous about meeting her family for the first time then telling them that he was having a baby with their daughter and sister. He knew their reaction couldn't get any better than what his parents was, they were excited about becoming Grandparents for a second time.

They soon made it to the house where Demi had grown up in. They made their way up the path Demi knocking on the door gently, it wasn't long later that the door opened revealing Demi's little half sister Maddie gave her big sister a hug Demi more than happy to hug back. It had been a good couple of months since she has visited.

"Hi Maddie," Demi greeted as they pulled away. "You remember Nick and this is Joe." Maddie greeted them before they all entered the house soon getting the rest of Demi's family entering all sharing hugs around, this wasn't the first time Nick had met Demi's family.

"You must be Joe, Nick's younger brother?" Dianna questioned, Joe shook his head.

"I'm three years older." He stated shaking her hand gently then shaking Eddie's as he joined them, Demi had hold of his other hand but he didn't seem nervous at all. He had always been an outgoing person and even if he was nervous he would hide it. It was who he was.

"Not mentally." Nick added making the two parents laugh.

"Do come through everyone and sit down, Eddie will put the kettle on," They all piled into the living room taking a seat on the chairs. Joe, Demi and Nick were sat on the couch while Dallas in one of the chairs Maddie was sat on the floor to give her parents the last two seats. "How is the tour going?"

"Joe fell and hurt his knee on the first show but other than that I think everything is going well don't you think?" Demi answered turning to the boys.

"Yeah you haven't fallen over yet." Joe pointed out getting a smack from his girlfriend.

"Great thanks now it will happen on the next show, way to go Joseph." Demi grinned making him laugh wrapping his arm around her.

"Right I have a question," Dallas announced everyone looking towards her. "Why did someone over hear you saying I was pregnant, I got weird looks everywhere for ages before I read the article!" Joe, Demi and Nick couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah me and Joe have some news." Demi stated watching her step father come through with a tray of coffees bringing the milk and sugar through separately so everyone could make it how they wanted it, it was easier than asking.

"And what is that?" Dianna inquired.

"Me and Joe are expecting a baby in July." Demi revealed the room falling quiet as Joe and Demi tried to figure out what their reaction was. Their expressions couldn't be read.

----------------------------------

Comments please!