Episode 11

Joe was the one who pulled away a couple of moments later but only to gaze into her eyes before he connected their lips again this time it had more meaning to it. Demi kissed back again enjoying the feel of his lips on hers, his lips were tasty and she knew she couldn't get enough. She wouldn't say she had starting to grow feelings for him because they were already there as soon as she met him, now with Wilmer out of the picture she could admit her feelings towards him. As for Joe he hasn't had a serious relationship which has lasted much over two weeks so it was relieving for him to finally let that go and commit to someone he was falling for. Demi pulled away this time leaving the two of them breathless.

"J-Joe." Demi stammered.

"I just kissed Demi Lovato." Joe joked making Demi laugh slapping his chest gently.

"And Demi Lovato liked the kiss." Demi confessed making Joe smirk slightly, Demi just pushed him away again but settled for him when he brought them down on the bed. Neither of them knew where the kiss came from but they both will admit how much they liked it and just by that one kiss and more feelings for each other. They stayed silent both deep in thoughts Joe having his arm around Demi. Demi was unsure what she wanted from Joe, she didn't want this to be a thing for a couple of weeks for them to split up when she leaves again for promoting her album.

"What would you say if you came on tour with me and Nick once my album has been released?" Demi broke the silence sitting up on the bed again her legs folding, Joe sat up as well leaning his back against the headboard.

"I need to be looking for a job really." Joe sighed, his knee was getting better and he knew he couldn't mope around at his parents' house for the rest of his life.

"I mean as a job, as our guitarist?" Demi suggested biting her lip gently.

"I don't think I'm that good Demi." Joe answered running his fingers through his hair gently, Demi sighed this time laying her hand down on his leg just below his injured knee.

"You are good Joe and with a bit more practice you will be good enough to play guitar on stage for me and Nick. I know it's not what you wanted at first but it's a step forward into maybe becoming your own artists without being in a band with your brothers." Demi encouraged.

"I guess I've always wanted to spend more time with my brother," Joe sighed looking at the bed sheets. "Fine but only if you let me take you out." Joe smirked as Demi laughed.

"I'd love to go out on a date with you." Demi answered.

Joe had gone to bed early that night after suffering with a headache which was a side effect of his medication. Denise and Paul had just gone up to bed leaving Demi and Nick downstairs the lights off the only source of light being the TV screen.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Nick questioned.

"I'm going out with Joe for lunch but other than that I don't know." Demi answered.

"Like a date?" Nick questioned again Demi raising her eyebrows at him wondering how he knew already something was going on with her and his brother. She didn't know where they stood with people wanting to know about their relationship or what could be the start of one.

"No not a date, why would you think that?" Demi inquired not really liking to lie to him but she wouldn't tell him the truth until she had spoken to Joe.

"I don't know, I just see the way he looks at you and I know this might sound a little gay but you seem right for each other." Nick stated Demi not helping but laugh.

"Nothing is going on between me and Joe, we're just becoming good friends I guess," Demi answered. "What would you think about Joe coming on tour with us as our guitarist? I've already asked him and basically convinced him that he was good enough to come along."

-------------------------------------------

comments please!