Episode 47

"Tonight? Demi I'm not ready this soon." Joe stated as he wondered through the streets of the town holding onto Demi's hands but he let go running his finger through his hair. Demi stopped him taking his hands again squeezing it gently, she could see how much he was stressing over the news she had just told him but she knew doing like this was for the best.

"Joe when I was eleven I had to have a tooth pulled out," Demi begun but he soon cut her off.

"What does this have to do with anything?" Joe questioned.

"Because I was terrified of the dentist and I didn't know until that day that I would be having it pulled out, they did it straight away which was for the best. It didn't give me chance to think about what's happening. I hid this from you so you wouldn't know until you are going on so you don't have much time to think about it."

"That doesn't stop me from freaking out now, where am I performing?" Joe questioned again.

"Your opening for One Direction in an arena." Demi stated.

"But they are massive! There's going to be thousands there!" Joe exclaimed.

"I know but when we go on tour you'll be opening for us and performing for a lot more people, I picked this place of theirs because I knew it was one of their smaller concerts. You'll be fine Joe I promise, I'll be right at the side cheering you on with Nick, I'll be there the whole time."

"I still don't know if I can do this." Joe admitted.

"As soon as you get over how many people are there you'll feel a lot better, after the first song you'll forget completely about your nerves trust me." Demi answered leaning up kissing his cheek.

"How do you know One Direction anyway?" Joe inquired.

"Niall owes me a huge favour." Demi grinned Joe shaking his head gently.

Joe and Demi met Nick at the arena before meeting One Direction, they had helped Joe sort out his set list for when he would be opening for them after hearing the songs that Demi had sent them. It was just making Joe more nervous knowing that more people have now heard his songs. He didn't know what to think about all of this and whether he was even feeling up to it.

"You look handsome." Demi stated wrapping her arms around his middle as he entered from the bathroom after having a shower.

"I'm finding it hard to relax now." Joe sighed.

"You just need to relax and stop thinking about it, you'll be fine once your there," Demi assured him again leaning up kissing his lips gently. Joe kissed back wrapping his arms back around her as he deepened the kiss. "I love you." She mumbled against his lips but he pulled away leaning his forehead on hers.

"I love you too," He answered pecking the corner of her mouth. "So what do you normally do before you go out for a show?" Demi smiled pulling away from him slumping down on the couch just as Nick entered the room.

"That basically." He stated.

"Really what do you do?" Joe questioned again looking over at his brother.

"I just try and relax as much as I can, when you get up there for a real show and not just opening for someone you're up there for a good three or four hours so you need this time to relax and make sure your prepared for the show." Nick explained.

"What if I trip?" Nick couldn't help but laugh at that statement Demi giving him a glare.

"I'm known for falling on stage, just laugh about it because the crowd will. You'll be fine Joe, just go and have a goodtime, it's not every day someone like you opens for One Direction." Demi teased Joe laughing. He was starting to feel a bit better knowing how much support he had from his girlfriend and brother but he was still nervous about the amount of people who were sat waiting for him to come out knowing that they weren't even here for him.

--------------------------------------------------

Comments please!