Episode 43

Demi entered her apartment later on that morning after hearing the news that Joe was stable enough to go into surgery. She was pretty much forced to go home and get some rest, Nick would be joining her once he had gotten some clothes from his own home. Demi wanted to be a alone for a while anyway but that was just a hope when she entered her apartment. She knew he was here or had at least been here. She'd remember his cologne from anywhere. She took a deep breath before making her way into the living room. He was there. He was there sat on the couch while he smoked in Demi's own home watching TV as if it was his own home.

"We barely ever got to watch TV in prison you know, my favourite shows are about serial killers." She heard a too familiar voice.

"You bastard!" Demi stormed over but stopped whimpering slightly when he got his gun out.

"I'm not going to hurt you Demetria, this is just so you don't hurt me." Jamie stated standing up.

"H-How did you even get out of prison?" Demi questioned.

"I'm an actor Demi, I spent the last year acting like a good inmate just so we could be together again." Jamie whispered bringing his hand up to her cheek which she soon pushed away.

"Why did you shoot Joe, he has nothing to do with any of this. He's fighting for his life and it's all because of you, if he dies swear to god you'll be more than dead." Demi snapped feeling her protectiveness over her boyfriend. She loved him, she wanted to know he was going to pull through this. She had all the faith in the world that he would but she didn't like him suffering, he usually hides his pain not wanting people to worry but the amount of pain he was in laid on the floor outside the restaurant was too much to hide.

"Because we should be together Demi, we can live out lives out like Mitchie and Shane." Jamie stated taking her hand but again she yanked it back.

"No I love Joe and I hate you especially for what you did to him, what happened to you? You were so nice during shooting, maybe if you were that guy we could be friends but no get out of my apartment." Demi demanded backing away from him.

"No!" He screams pushing her down on the couch beginning to try to get her pants off but she was resisting squirming under him.

Demi was relieved when she heard the door open knowing that it would be Nick. She took the chance to scream within a second Nick appeared. Jamie quickly got off her still in the process of trying to get her pants of her. Demi was relived again when Joe had picked pants out for her earlier that day rather than a dress or anything. Jamie picked his gun up pointing it towards Nick.

"Hey Nate, how are you?" He questioned Nick rolling his eyes.

"Get out of here before I kill you myself." Nick demanded Jamie holding his hands up to just above his chest in surrender. They had no prove that he was the person who shot Joe from the long distance that he did. They knew he used a different gun to the one he was holding now.

"I'm going, goodbye Demi." Jamie begun to leave only turning around at the last minute shooting his gun towards Nick. He rushed out as Nick hissed in pain feeling his arm open in a graze. He ignored the pain however making his way over to Demi bringing her into his arms again as she began crying. She didn't want to fall weak in front of Jamie, he would know that he was succeeding into getting at her and she didn't want that.

"Nick your hurt." Demi mumbled pulling away from him.

"It's just a graze." Nick replied sighing. He knew that it could have been a lot worse, he could have been like his brother. In hospital fighting for his life. Nobody knew why Jamie was like he was, they just knew that it wasn't safe for anyone around Demi to be alone. Even if Joe hadn't of gone outside to get some fresh air just hours ago Jamie would have found a suitable time to commit his crime. They didn't know how to stop him.

--------------------------------------------------

Comments please!