Episode 17

"This is Stephen, my teammate or should I say used to be." Joe introduced Demi to his good friend then offering Stephen a seat so he could sit down which he did in the chair next to the couch closest to Joe. He greeted Demi as Demi did back, she will admit she was starting to wonder whether he had any friends not remembering anyone ever coming around to see whether he was okay or not. She decided she would leave the two of them to it and go company Nick in the kitchen.

"How are you?" Stephen questioned not helping but look at his knee.

"There's not much there, it just looks red. It's like I'm faking an injury so I don't have to do gym." Joe joked Stephen chuckling.

"Coach got a call saying you wouldn't be able to play anymore, it will be hard to find a replacement as good as you are or should I say were." Stephen stated Joe sighing, he was trying to get his mind of football and Demi seemed to be helping with that.

"I'm gonna miss playing more than anything but at the same time it's giving me time to think about what I could really be doing, Demi has helped me get the courage to pick my guitar up again and now I'm going on tour with her and my brother as their guitarist. I still don't know that's what I want to do but it's somewhere to start." Joe explained.

"See having a pop star as a brother isn't so bad." Stephen joked Joe laughing.

"I guess not, can you at least tell me if we won the match?" Joe question Stephen laughing. Joe hadn't thought about it before now but losing the match when he got injured would just be devastating for him. What he worked for before he got injured would be a waste.

"I guess everyone got motivated and we ended up thrashing them!" He exclaimed bringing a smile to his lips. He knew his teammates would always be his best friends.

Nick and Demi soon joined them so they could get to know Joe's friend a little more, Nick hardly ever spent time at home so he didn't really know any of his brother's friends. Soon it was time for Stephen to leave but demanded that Joe stayed sat down to rest his knee so Nick showed him out instead leaving Joe and Demi alone.

"He was kinda hot," Demi stated Joe looking down at her with one of those looked, Demi just laughed leaning over pecking his lips gently. "Relax I'm joking."

"You better be otherwise I won't hesitate to hit him with my crutch." Demi laughed again.

"When did you two meet?" Demi questioned.

"When I joined the team, he's a little older than me so he was there when I joined. He helped me out a lot at the beginning of my career." Joe admitted.

"Aw that's nice." Demi leant back on the couch a little more as Nick wondered back through taking his seat back next to Demi.

"So when does the tour start?" Joe questioned starting up a new conversation.

"Not until the end of the year, Demi needs to promote her album first then we're setting the dates for the end of the year and through to the beginning of next year." Nick explained.

"What am I supposed to do until then?" Joe questioned throwing his head back, he was one of those people who had to do something otherwise he would just get bored easily.

"Rest that knee would be a good idea." Demi teased.

"I wish it would hurry up, this is boring!" Joe exclaimed.

"You want to put a film on?" Demi suggested.

"Yeah let's do that." Joe answered watching as Demi got up beginning to read out the DVDs they had so they could put one on.

"You have fun with that, I'm gonna go get inspired and write a song." Nick left the room leaving Joe and Demi alone to watch a film together cuddled up on the couch.

---------------------------------------------------

Comments please!