Episode 48

"Good luck," Demi spoke to her boyfriend then leaning up kissing his lips gently pulling away before he could kiss back. "Deep breaths." Joe nodded his head taking in some deep breaths before he slowly made his way out onto the stage sighing when he released he hadn't gotten his mic. A producer ran on handing him it Joe thanking him as he ran over. Joe proceeded to enter the stage a little more a couple of girls already on their feet although it wasn't One Direction.

"Um hey," He greeted chuckling nervously, he looked out at the crowd gulping slightly when he saw how far the crowd stretched for. It looked as if there wasn't even a floor, mainly girls covering the whole place. Joe took in a deep breath before speaking again. "My name is Joe Jonas and I've been demanded to come on and sing you a couple of songs as a warm up before One Direction, I'm new so forgive me," He warmed up slightly when he heard a couple of laughs which would be more than a couple of laughs. "I'm going to start off with a song I wrote myself, it's called See No More.

By the end of the song like Demi said Joe's nerves had gone, he had seen how much the crowd in front of him seemed to be enjoying him so took the chance while he could to try and give the best show he could. He knew Demi and Nick were just at his side watching him as he did an excellent job of performing and pleasing the crowd. Demi knew he could do it and had all the faith that he would carry on and enjoy the rest of the mini concert he was performing until the band came on that the crowd were actually here to see. His set list soon came to a close, he stood there for a good couple of minutes while the crowd continued to scream for him. He took everything in, everything that he had done over the last hour and half. Just a year ago he was sure he wanted to do football but doing this now he knew this is what he should be doing.

"I'm Joe Jonas and I thank you all for being amazing tonight, see you all soon." Joe vowed waving to them as he ran off the stage. He knew One Direction were getting ready to go on stage themselves so he couldn't thank them in person for this opportunity.

"You were amazing!" Demi exclaimed as she was attacked by a hug, she didn't even care that he was sweaty. She couldn't be more proud of what she just saw.

"You were Joe honestly, maybe I'm not the only talented one in the family," The two brothers grinned at each other sharing a quick hug. "Must go, I have my own show to get ready for!" Nick had changed the timing of his own show so he could see his brother.

"Thanks for coming." Joe stated wrapping his arm around Demi.

"It was no problem, see you both soon." Nick vowed before leaving Joe and Demi alone together. They made their way into Joe's dressing room for the night embracing each other Joe having his arms snaked around her waist hers going around his neck.

"Thanks for tonight, I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for you." Joe spoke before pecking her lips gently, Demi smiled as he pulled back standing up straight again.

"You just needed a push in the right direction," Demi replied. "Now please tell me there is nothing going on between you and that girl on stage." Joe chuckled as she saw a grin on her face.

"She's really nice actually but you're the only girl for me." Joe replied kissing her lips, Demi kissed back knotting her fingers in his hair making him groan into the kiss. Demi pulled away biting her lip gently looking up at him.

"Fancy getting sweaty again?" Demi questioned Joe pulling away from her Demi laughing as he quickly begun collecting his stuff together so they could get home. He grabbed his bag and hers before grabbing her hand beginning to lead her through the halls.

"This is not a laughing matter." Joe warned laughing too.

"As much as I'm looking forward to what we will be doing let's not rush." Demi pulled him back making him walk by her side. Joe smiled kissing her side of her head as they slowly exited the arena able to hear the screams as One Direction got on the stage. They were glad to get away when they did. 

-----------------------------------------

Comments please!