Episode 18

It had been a couple of days and Kevin was coming home mainly just to visit his family with Danielle and their daughter. Denise was running around like a mad woman trying to get everything sorted for his arrival. All her sons would be in the same room for the first time in a while and she was excited for it to finally be happening. Joe's knee was starting to get better but it still pained him to stand or walk for long.

"Just ignore her, she's excited." Joe grinned Demi laughing but it was soon wiped away by a kiss Demi kissing back straight away. Joe had asked her the previous day whether she would be his girlfriend after they went to go see a concert together. It was easy for Demi to get them some decent seats and was a good place to not be seen with the lights off. Demi said yes after having a good time with him for the past couple of days.

"Ew!" They heard pulling away seeing Joe's youngest brother pulling a face at them, they laughed as Frankie made his way over.

"You're getting to the age little bro where you'll be getting a girlfriend." Joe teased but Frankie shook his head demanding that he wasn't. Nick soon joined them as well, they just needed Kevin so all four brothers were together again. Kevin lived in New York with Danielle and Alena where he was owner of a large business so found it hard to leave and come visit family but he did talk to his parents over the phone at least once a week if not more.

"I think Frankie has secretly got a girlfriend that he's not telling us about." Nick stated.

"At least he has one." Joe smirked Demi and Frankie laughing as Nick kicked him.

"Stop bullying my little brother my other little brother." They all smiled as they looked to the doorway seeing Kevin stood there, Frankie and Nick were the only ones who got up to give their biggest brother a hug Joe knowing if he got up he would be lectured by his mother. Kevin sat down next to Joe greeting him and Demi as Frankie and Nick took their seat back.

"How's your knee?" Kevin inquired.

"It's getting better but only cause I've been banned to get up by the mother, the girlfriend and the brothers." Joe joked everyone laughing.

"Aw my nest is full!" Denise exclaimed as she entered the room seeing her four sons sat around the couches having a conversation. Demi laughed as they all rolled their eyes. She wished she could see more of her sisters, she often called them but it wasn't the same.

"Joe it's day one of the relationship and your already in trouble." Nick joked, Joe's eyes wondered down on the floor where Demi was playing with Alena. Demi turned around shooting her best friend a glare before continuing to play with Alena who had a wide smile on her face as she played with her new best friend.

"I'd be down there playing with her if it wasn't for my knee." Joe answered pulling a face at Alena making the one year old giggle.

"She loves her Uncle Joey." Danielle cooed as she entered the room with Kevin.

"Not so fond of Uncle Nicky are you princess." Kevin stated as he lifted her up sitting down with her on his lap.

"Is this pick on Nick day or something?" Nick questioned.

"You know he's right though, she always used to cry when you held her." Danielle answered Nick sighing his head hung low. They laughed knowing that he was just joking. Demi sat back down next to Joe leaning her head on his shoulder. She didn't know how much longer she would be staying with promoting her album, she knew Joe couldn't come with her because of his recovery. She couldn't deny how much she would miss him and the company of Nick's family, they were a close family and she had felt welcome the whole time she had stayed but her fans needed her and were more than ready for her next album.

--------------------------------------------

Comments please!