Episode 16

"W-What?" Demi stammered slightly, she thought Nick would be happy with their relationship that was just starting up. That he would be there for both of them and help them through everything that could be going on. Demi was unable to see Nick as the door of the refrigerator was in the way but he had a smirk or smile on his face. Somewhere in between.

"I don't want him coming on the tour with us." Nick stated as he begun rummaging around the fridge so he could fix himself some lunch up.

"Why?" Demi inquired wanting a valid reason why and not just some lame reason that he came out with. She wouldn't know who to side with, possibly Joe since Nick is acting a bit like a jerk. She always told herself her friends would come before any guy.

"Because all I'd hear on the tour bus is you two going at it!" Nick exclaimed looking at her now a smirk on his face. Demi groaned throwing her head back as she realised that Nick was just playing with her, Nick was laughing at her as he pulled out some ingredients to make himself a sandwich setting them on a counter before smacks starting coming his way.

"Nick I thought you were being serious!" Demi exclaimed smacking him one more time before sulking down on a dining chair.

"Sorry Demi but you are so gullible sometimes. Of course I want my brother on my tour if I can help it and I'm happy for both of you but just a warning if you hurt my brother I hurt you." Nick joked pointing his finger at her making her laugh.

Demi sat down next to Joe on the couch leaving Nick alone in the kitchen to make himself a sandwich. Joe moved his eyes from the screen to her wanting to make sure that she was okay. He knew why she had broken up with Wilmer and had even seen the interview himself. He knew how much he had hurt her and even how much it could affect her recovery in the long term. Someone you care about not seeming as if he's going to support her.

"Are you okay?" Joe questioned.

"Yeah Nick just teasing me a bit, I told him about us." Demi stated taking his hand, Joe smiled kissing her cheek gently.

"Really? What did he say?" Joe questioned again.

"He said you couldn't come on tour cause all he would hear is us going at it." Demi shrugged her shoulders but Joe couldn't help but laugh as Demi blushed. He wrapped his arm around her bringing her closer to him. Demi laid her head on his chest able to hear the slow beat of his heart. It was calming to Dem.

"Wilmer didn't hurt you did he?" Joe questioned being a little more serious.

"He kissed me but I pulled away as soon as I could, he grabbed my wrist but no he didn't hurt me." Joe sighed kissing her head.

"You should have let me hit him with my crutch." Joe stated making Demi burst out laughing moving away from him. They both looked at each other when the doorbell echoed though the house laughing at each other again Demi about to get up when Nick called.

"Don't worry I'll get it!" Nick demanded making his way over to the door opening it revealing an unfamiliar man.

"Hello, I'm here to see Joe." He spoke with a Canadian accent Nick giving him a warm smiling letting him in.

"He's just through in the living room which is that door." Nick stated the man thanking him before entering the room Nick making his way back into the kitchen to continue making his sandwich. Joe looked up at him a smile on his face.

"Hey man." Joe greeted sitting up on his seat a little more.

-------------------------------------------

The guy is Stephen Amell if you don't know :)

Comments please!