Episode 100

Whooo! Episode 100! 

----------------------------------------

Demi let the tears roll down her cheeks as Joe squeezed her hands a little more. She took in a deep breath knowing that she needed it. She wanted to marry Joe but not under these circumstances, she knew it was something that he wanted to do before he died and she wouldn't take that away from him. She just didn't want to become a widow this young. Demi nodded her head gently not finding the words to come out., Joe brought her into a hug Demi hugging him back burying her head in the nape of his neck as he held onto her as tight as he could.

"I-I love you." Demi managed to choke out.

"I love you too baby girl so much." Joe replied pulling away from her wiping her tears away gently.

"When do we want this wedding?" Demi questioned.

"As soon as possible and you can have it however you like, don't worry about the money." Joe stated kissing the corner of her mouth gently.

"I don't care about the money Joe as long as we have all close family and friends there," Demi sighed keeping hold of his hand. "I just never thought we'd be planning out wedding because we don't know if you'll be alive this time next year."

"I don't want it this way either Demi trust me," Joe squeezed her hands Demi taking in a deep breath. "What did you want to tell me?" Demi knew she couldn't keep it away from him for long, he would find out soon enough but she knew his reaction wouldn't be good. Not because he didn't want the baby but because he might not even be around for the birth.

"I-I'm pregnant." Demi revealed watching as Joe's expression softened, she could tell he was holding back tears as he tilted his head back staring at the ceiling for a second before he couldn't hold back the tears anymore breaking down into hysterics.

Joe had tired himself out by crying now asleep with his head in Demi's lap. She wasn't in the mood to watch telly or read, she just stroked Joe's cheek as he slept. Joe was the one person she knew she couldn't lose, he had been the for her just weeks after they had met. They fell in love quick and it had taken nearly four years for them to even think about getting married, they were just happy where they were. Now they have to plan a wedding not knowing what the future would be like for them. It was hard for Demi to come to the reality that Joe was ill, he never got ill but this was making up for all the times he wasn't ill.

"How is he?" Denise inquired as she entered the room not wanting everyone to pile in if Joe was resting which he was. Demi sighed shaking his head.

"Not well, he didn't take the news well at all but it's only because he knows he might not be around." Demi explained Denise sighing this time taking a seat on one of the chairs which were either side of the couch. Her eyes laid on her son watching him as he slept, she didn't know where the years had gone but she was starting to come to the reality that there might not be many more years left. She took Demi's spare hand holding it in hers.

"No matter what happens to Joe, we'll all be there for you, Gabe and this baby. The baby hasn't come at the right time but hopefully it won't take too long for the hospital to find a liver then we won't have to worry about losing him." Denise stated.

"He just asked me to marry him." Demi murmured slightly.

"And you don't want that?" Denise questioned Demi quick to shake her head.

"I want to marry him, I just wish it wasn't because it was something he wanted to do before he dies." Demi feared, she knew there wasn't another way.

"My son is a strong man, he do everything he can to make sure he'll beat cancer, I know that much." Denise praised.

"He's not looking so strong now." Demi sighed staring at the man she loved, he was so weak just after one day of finding out he had cancer.

---------------------------------------------

Comments please