Episode 58

Nick made his way onto the tour bus after signing some autographs from outside the gates, he liked to spend as much time as he could would his fans, giving them autographs and talking to them where possible. He saw Joe and Demi sat on the couch watching TV already feeling the bus driver starting the bus up so they could leave quickly hopefully with no hassle. He took a seat down next to his brother seeing that he had already been in the bathroom his hair still being damp.

"Your leg better now?" Nick questioned.

"Yeah a little bit, I talked to mom on the phone. She spent about thirty minutes babying me." Joe complained Demi laughing along with Nick.

"At least it's nothing serious, you have fun while you were up there?" Nick questioned again.

"For the three songs yes I had a good time," Joe laughed. "Mom is already preparing for Christmas by the way, she's invited us all down for dinner.

"Will it have been a year by then?" Nick inquired Joe and Demi shaking their head.

"February 26th." Joe spoke in unison Nick smiling shaking his head gently leaning back on the couch before standing up.

"Well I'm gonna have a shower and head to bed, goodnight." He made his way into the bathroom as Joe and Demi said goodnight to him. They talked together for a little while before joining Nick and Buddy to go to bed, they took any opportunity they could get to get some sleep before they needed to be somewhere else.

Demi bit her lip as she turned seeing that Joe was asleep like she had been waiting for. She got up from her bed making her way over to Nick's room seeing that he too was sleeping like his older brother. Demi kept her teeth latched onto her bottom lip as she made her way into the bathroom getting a plastic bag from the cupboard. She took the box out of the bag opening it up. She scanned her eyes over the instructions before following them. She placed all three tests in the sink before shutting the lid on the toilet taking a seat. The scenes of her miscarriage were just playing in her mind, not being able to hear the sound of her baby's heartbeat following with having to pass her unborn child. She couldn't go through that again, she knew that much. She didn't know whether she wanted a baby at this stage in her life.

"Demi are you in there?" She heard a voice knowing that it was Nick's.

"Yeah, don't come in." Demi stated only then noticing that she was crying.

"Are you okay? I heard you get up, you've been in there for a while." Nick spoke through the door but not too loudly, he didn't want to wake his older brother up.

"I'm fine, it's just um the time of the month." Demi lied but she knew that he could see right through it, she had always been a bad liar and Nick more than anyone knew when she was lying.

"Demi what's wrong." Nick inquired able to tell that she was crying.

"Nick just go back to bed, I'm fine." Demi demanded.

"I'm not going to bed but I can see you need some space so I'm just going to be in the lounge area, come out when you're ready and we'll talk okay?" Nick suggested.

"Thanks Nick." Demi mumbled but loud enough so he could hear, Nick made his way over to the couch running his fingers through his hair as he took a seat. He couldn't deny that he was worried about her, that she was going back to her own ways. That she was self harming.

Demi took in a deep breath as she looked at her phone seeing that it had been three minutes like the test had said. She stood up walking the one step to the sink leaning down picking one of the test up in her hands. She hesitated but opened her eyes blinking her tears away as she stared down at the test laid in her hands.

--------------------------------------------

Comments please!