Episode 91

Demi and Gabe stayed in the hospital for a couple of days just to make sure that everything was running smoothly, Joe stayed with them most of that time sleeping on the couch Demi had in her private room. They had visitors everyday everyone just wanting to spend time with baby Gabriel, they hadn't announced to the fans yet that their baby was here and that he was a boy with the name Gabriel but they had better things to worry about like getting him home.

"You ready?" Joe questioned as he clipped the last clips around Gabe as he cried in the car seat. He had never been in one before and didn't like the experience, Joe picked it up rocking it gently hoping to calm him down a little bit.

"Yeah come on, hopefully the car ride will calm him down." Demi grabbed his hand as they both wondered out of the hospital, Gabe was still whimpering but he had calmed down enough for them not to get looks as they exited the hospital. Joe set the car seat down on the stand in his car as Demi got in the other side. Demi smiled as he leaned over kissing her lips, Demi kissing back before they pulled away. They could see reporters starting to snap pictures of them but they had already gone to court so they couldn't get any of Gabe and if they did they had to blur his face out. Joe kissed Gabe's cheek before climbing in the front of the car starting the engine up.

"Is he okay now?" Joe questioned.

"Getting better, just go and I'll calm him down if he gets too fussy." Demi stated Joe following her orders starting the car up soon pulling away some reporters already following in their car to see if they can get a shot of them taking him in the house. Good job they live in a gated community that they can't get into.

Demi lifted Gabe out of the car seat holding him close to her chest, she was right when she said the car ride would calm him down, he was now asleep. Demi carefully wondered up the path Joe following not far behind when he had locked the car up and picked the diaper bag up. They both smiled as they entered the house seeing everyone already there waiting for them. They didn't cheer not knowing whether Gabe was awake or not but they shared around hugs.

"Go lay him down sweetie, we have a lifetime to see him." Denise ordered gently, Demi begun making her way upstairs Joe not following far behind, they made their way into his nursery that Joe had done up with the boys when Demi was just sixteen weeks along. Demi laid Gabe down in the crib covering his body with a thin blanket, it was the first of August and hot outside so they didn't want him to overheat. Joe wrapped his arms around her leaning his head on her shoulder as she leaned back against him.

"The only thing I regret is the way he came, I want to give birth naturally one day." Demi stated smiling as Joe kissed her neck as it was all he could get to.

"We have plenty of time in the future to have more children Demi, you may even get your boy next than a girl." Joe spoke as he watched his son sleep.

"And you want to have two more children with me?" Demi questioned.

"Of course, I love you." Joe kissed her neck again.

"I love you too Joe."

"Besides if all the children turn out half as what Gabe is like than I'd have more than two with you." Demi smiled again.

"Hang on there Jonas, I'm the one who has to push the kid out of me," Joe laughed un wrapping his arms pecking her lips gently before kissing Gabe's head as Demi set up the baby monitor kissing his head too. "Let's let the fans know." Demi got her phone out snapping a picture of Gabe before uploading the picture to her accounts with the caption.

'Welcome to the world Gabriel Adam Jonas, mommy and daddy love you so much! xx'

---------------------------------------

Comments please!