Episode 84

Demi held onto Joe's hand as he lead her up the path the next day, she a blindfold over her eyes so she didn't know where they were. She guessed they were in a house when he begun to help her up the stairs taking each step carefully Joe not wanting her to stumble backwards or anything but everything was good as they made it to the top Joe taking her hand again leading her into the room where he had spent most of his time yesterday.

"Joe where are we?" Demi demanded to know.

"Take your blindfold off and you'll find out." Joe stated laying his hands on her hips as he stood behind her. Demi's hands came up to behind her head untying the blindfold letting it uncover her eyes holding it her hands. She gasped when she saw what she did in front of her.

"Did you do this?" Demi questioned entering the room a little more looking around wanting to see every detail, Joe watched her smiling at the expression on her face, she seemed amazed by everything that was in the room. He was relieved.

"With the help from all the men, we did it yesterday while you got pampered." Joe explained continuing to watch her as she ran her hands over the changing table before making her way back over to him after seeing every inch of the room. She leaned up kissing him gently, Joe kissed back the two of them smiling through the kiss before they pulled away.

"I love it, it's amazing and I'm sure squish loves it too." Demi wrapped her arms around his middle Joe smiling as he felt her bump press against him.

"I'm glad you like it." Joe replied kissing her forehead gently.

"I more than like it Joe, I love it and I can't wait to be able to bring my son or daughter up here every night to put them to bed." Demi grinned pulling away from him turning them around so they could take a selfie with the room on show behind them. She uploaded it to twitter with the caption 'Nursery done! Thanks daddy!'

"Merry Christmas Demi." Joe spoke before kissing the corner of her mouth.

"Merry Christmas Joe." Demi answered wrapping her arms around him in an embrace able to see the nursery Joe had put together over his shoulder.

"Thank you everyone." Demi spoke as she entered the living room of her parent's house seeing everyone gathered around watching a Christmas movie while they had a mug of homemade hot chocolate. Everyone smiled as they shared hugs around. Denise got the two of them a mug themselves everyone making room for them to sit down.

"What are we watching?" Demi questioned to Nick who was sat next to her.

"Elf, Maddie's choice," Demi laughed taking Joe's hand, she had never felt so loved before now. Knowing that everyone wanted to keep the nursery a surprise from her to make her happy. She was glad that they had. It was nice to see. She smiled more when she felt kicks against her knowing that her son or daughter was awake. "What's wrong?" Demi grabbed his hand laying it where she could feel the pushing, Nick smiled.

"He or she started doing it yesterday." Demi stated everyone now smiling at them.

"Is squish awake?" Joe questioned wrapping his arm around her allowing her to lean on him as everyone got up wanting to have a feel.

"Yep and I can tell already our son or daughter will be as outgoing as you." She grinned.

"Shhh! Trying to watch Elf!" Maddie demanded everyone laughing.

"Don't you want to come feel your niece or nephew kicking?" Dianna inquired Maddie huffing as she got up wondering over.

"Right here." Demi encouraged showing her where to put her hands smiling as Maddie laid her hands down. It was then she was glad they had convinced her as she felt a little foot pressed against her hand. They were all just ready for him or her to arrive.

----------------------------------------------

Comments please!