Episod 65

Demi sighed when she got no reaction getting up off the couch exiting the room, Joe soon followed her seeing that she was upset. He wanted to be there for her. They made their way up into what Joe could only presume was Demi's old bedroom, he laid down on the bed next to her allowing her to snuggle into his chest, he kissed her head gently as a silent way of telling her that everything would be okay. He knew how important it was for her to have her family's support, he knew he would feel the same if his family didn't agree with their son or daughter.

"I was sure they were going to be happy." Demi mumbled.

"They might be Demi but it's a big deal to take in, just give them some time to think it over and then they might be up to talking about it." Joe suggested.

"They shouldn't need time to think about it, it's our baby Joe, part of their family. They should love the baby no matter the situation." Demi answered.

"They haven't been around long enough to know how much we love each other Demi, even Nick told me the other day that unless he knew he wouldn't believe that we have been together for eight months. We have a strong connection Demi and I think we're more than ready to raise a baby, don't threat over it baby girl because if you do there might not be a baby." Joe encouraged kissing her hair gently again as he held onto her tighter. They didn't even realise that Dianna and Eddie were stood in the door. Joe had his back facing the door and Demi was held in his arms close to him blocking her view of the door not that she was looking in that direction.

"I love you too Joe." Demi smiled.

"Demi can we talk?" Dianna inquired the two of them looking towards the door.

Joe had left the room heading back downstairs with Nick, Dallas and Maddie while Demi talked to her mother and step father. He didn't want to be in the way or anything. Demi was now sat up on the bed leaning against the headboard as her parents sat on the edge of the bed, she knew she would have to talk to them at some point.

"We're sorry for the way we acted , it just came to a bit of shock. We both agreed we were a little scared that the baby would come and you would be all alone on raising him or her but hearing what Joe had just said we know that we don't have to worry about that." Dianna explained Demi smiling slightly, she knew Joe was going to be there for her throughout the pregnancy and raising their little one even if their relationship didn't work out.

"I have never felt like this about a guy before, there's something about Joe and I trust him when he says he's going to be there for both of us through the whole process even when he or she arrives." Demi explained.

"Have you thought about what's going to happen with your career when the time comes?" Eddie inquired Demi shrugging her shoulders.

"I have a little bit but all I know is I don't want to be the kind of mother who is never around their baby. I want to be a hands on mom so I guess I'm going to have to take a couple of years off after this tour until I feel comfortable enough to leave my child with someone else. I love my career but I love this baby more and I'm only eight weeks along." Demi admitted.

"We're happy for you Demi, we're sorry for not congratulating you and Joe straight away." Dianna laid her hand on her daughter's leg.

"Thanks, we're going to get through this together. It may have only been eight months but I knew within a couple of weeks that Joe is the guy I should be with."

"Well if he breaks your heart..." Eddie begun but soon got disturbed by Demi.

"If he breaks my heart you'll break him, I know dad." Demi grinned Eddie laughing as they shared a hug giving her mother one afterwards.

----------------------------------------

Comments please!