Episode 93

~3 years later~

"Please welcome to the studio Demi Lovato!" Ryan exclaimed a roar of applauses filling the room as Demi entered the studio, she slapped her fans hands as she wondered down the stairs until she reached Ryan who kissed her cheek gently before they both sat down. "It's Demi Lovato everybody!" The crowd cheered some more before settling down wanting to hear what Demi had to say, it was her first interview back after realising her new single.

"Hi everyone!" Demi greeted waving her hand looking at her fans who had stayed with her even for three years while she took a break to raise her son.

"How are you Demi, it's been a while." Ryan stated Demi nodding her head.

"Yeah I know but I had family to think about, I didn't want my son to be raised by another person, it should be me." Demi stated.

"How is he? Besides missing his mom of course." Ryan inquired.

"He's perfectly fine, of course he misses his mom but I'm sure his dad is treating him at home. Giving him desert before dinner and letting him stay up late." The crowd laughed, they had seen a lot of Gabe as he grew up Demi posting regular pictures on her Twitter and other social networking accounts. She knew her fans adored the boy.

"And how are you and Joe? Will there be wedding bells soon?" Ryan questioned again Demi giggling at the crowd staying quiet as well as Ryan wanting to know the answer to the question that she was asked. She shook her head gently laughing again as the crowd awed.

"Joe and I are doing well but we just have a lot to focus on at the moment and getting married isn't one of them, we're happy where we are." Demi confessed.

"Aw cute," The crowd laughed this time. "Now this new single, it's your first since you are coming back so we can expect an album?"

"Yes I am currently working on some new music and my new single was one of them and by the end of the year I should have an album put together." The crowd cheered Demi smiling again.

"And a tour?" Demi nodded her head gently.

"We are putting a tour together at the moment, we're not quite sure where we'll be okay but just keep an eye out on twitter an everywhere else."

"What are you doing when you get back to your hotel?"

"I'm going to Skype Joe and Gabe before he heads of to bed." The crowd awed and Demi smiled, her son was adorable she admits that and still looks so much like his father. Demi was right when she said they would get a little Joe running around, he had a lot of energy too.

"Who Joe or Gabe?" Ryan inquired Demi giggling.

"Joe, Gabe will stay up all night partying." The crowd laughed as Demi said goodbye to everyone making her way off the set. It was only a short car journey back to the hotel but she was glad, she just wanted to speak to her boys. She set her laptop up soon seeing Joe on the computer screen.

"Hey baby girl." He greeted.

"Hi Joe, where's Gabe?" Demi asked wanting to see her son, this was the first time she was away from him and was constantly worrying about him but he had always been a daddy's boy so she didn't need to worry about him too much.

"Gabe come speak to mommy!" Joe shouted Demi seeing his head turned to the side but soon saw an identical boy run to him Joe sitting him up on his lap being at the dining room table.

"Hi baby boy!" Demi cooed.

"Daddy why is mommy on the screen?" Gabe questioned looking up at his father, they both laughed as Joe explained to Gabe that mommy was away for a week or two and that she can still talk to him through the laptop. "Hi mommy!"

--------------------------------------------------

Comments please!