Episode 25

Joe and Demi were wondering through the streets of LA hand in hand thankfully with no reporters following them. For now. They would like to just be alone with one another in public without having to worry about what the reporters are catching but they both knew that wasn't going to happen when Demi was as famous as she was. Her single had done well and now was looking forward to releasing another one just weeks before she announces her tour with Nick.

"How long are you staying for?" Demi questioned knowing they hadn't talked about it already, she was sort of hoping that it would be longer than just a week or two.

"I've packed for two weeks but I haven't sorted out when I'm going, if I get in the way just tell me and I'll hang back a little bit." Joe stated.

"You'll never be in the way Joe, I look forward to you being here. It's been two months since we spent a decent amount of time together," Demi answered smiling as Joe squeezed her hand three times. "What does that mean?"

"I love you, three squeezed for three words," Joe replied kissing the side of her head smiling too as she squeezed his hand back four times for 'I love you too'.

"Is your knee really better?" Demi questions.

"It's getting there, it's certainly better then what it was last month but I still have exercises to do and I have to keep it easy but other than that it doesn't cause me much pain," Joe explained. "Anyway couldn't you tell from my moves last night?" Joe couldn't help but laugh as Demi blushed a little bit trying to hide from him by burying her head in his arm.

"We should sit down soon if your knee isn't completely better." Demi stated as she moved her head back so she was facing front.

"I'm fine, I promise." Joe replied.

Despite Joe telling Demi that he was fine they soon ended up in Starbucks with a coffee. They just enjoyed spending time with each other and it seemed as if the fans and reporters knew that they wanted to be alone because they had left them alone. Demi had signed a couple of autographs when they left the apartment building knowing that they had been waiting for her to come out for a while now and they got to meet Joe.

"How is your mother?" Demi inquired taking a bite of the cookie she brought.

"She's good, she's settled down a bit more now knowing that my knee is getting better. Frankie has finished school and got a summer job." Joe explained.

"Aw I miss Frankie, he always manages to make me laugh." Demi stated.

"Oh I see how it is, pick my brother over me." Joe joked getting a kick from under the table but she was careful not to hit his knee.

"How long have you been planning this?" Demi inquired.

"What coming down to see you?" Demi nodded her head making him carry on. "The day after you left." Joe confessed.

"Aw really?" Demi inquired.

"Yeah I knew I wanted to come see you but I had to wait until my knee was better before I could do it, I guess even though you were away you still helped me recover." Joe explained taking her hands from over the table. Demi smiled.

"Glad to know I could come of assistance." Demi joked making Joe laugh leaning over kissing her lips gently. Demi smiled as he pulled away sitting back right on his seat. They begun another conversation before they were disturbed.

"Demi can we talk?" They hear both of them looking up seeing Wilmer stood there looking a little angry over something.

---------------------------------------------

Comments please!