Episode 24

Joe collapsed down on the bed next to Demi leaving them both breathless, he threw the condom in the trash laying back down on the bed next to Demi bringing her up in his arms. Neither of them spoke a word to one another both of them just trying to get their breath back before they do anything else. Demi begun to run her fingers over Joe's arm where he had a tattoo, she had never really notice it before but was intrigued on what it meant to him. It didn't seem like a tattoo that wouldn't have a meaning and he didn't seem like the kind of guy to get meaningless tattoos. Demi waited until she had her breath back to ask.

"What does your tattoo mean?" Demi questioned Joe smiling leaning down kissing her head before flipping his arm over so he could see the tattoo himself.

"I got it a couple of years ago now, there are two ropes which are my parents and four ends which are my brothers. I might complain about them sometimes but I love them and I couldn't imagine being where I am today without any of them." Joe explained.

"That's sweet." Demi cooed but Joe didn't care, if anything ever happened to his parents or his brothers he knew they could be close by and he would have a reminder of them everytime he looked down at his arm.

"You're the pop star with the iconic Stay Strong tattoo." Joe replied Demi smiling this time as she watched Joe move his arm and move into a more comfortable position but he kept his arms around her and close to his body.

"They are just there as a remainder to Stay Strong, I have so many people around me and so much to live for and sometimes I might feel down or have the urge to self harm again and that prevents me from doing so if nobody is around to see that I'm in a bad mood." Demi explained herself.

"I know I wasn't there when you went through what you did I'm proud of you for it." Joe leaned down kissing her gently before pulling away laying his head on the pillow feeling his tiredness take over him. Demi smiled leaving him alone watching as he slowly drifted off to sleep. She soon fell asleep as well in Joe's arms.

Demi was the last to fall asleep but the first to wake up. She knew how tired Joe must have been after travelling for so long so decided to leave him. She let herself wake up a little more before trying to get out of the grip Demi had around him but she squealed when she felt his grip tighten knowing then that he was awake.

"Don't go." He mumbled Demi smiling kissing his lips gently.

"I was going to let you sleep in a little more." She replied.

"Don't go." He repeated Demi settling down again in his arms so they were facing each other but Joe still had his eyes closed. She knew already he wasn't much of a morning person and took a while to wake up completely.

"Aren't you just adorable." Demi teased.

"Shut up," He murmured. Demi giggling, he finally opened his eyes revealing to Demi his chocolate brown eyes which she could just melt in. He smiled at her as she smiled back. "What do you want to do today?"

"How about I show you around a little bit and pray that the reporters behave?" Demi suggested Joe nodding his head gently.

"That sounds nice." Joe admitted.

"Then I can teach you some piano if you want?" She suggested again Joe nodding his head.

"You have one in here?" He inquired Demi nodding her head this time sitting up on the bed Joe allowing her.

"I have a music room where I get inspired to write songs," She replied leaning down kissing his head gently. "I'll make a start on breakfast, come through when you're ready."

---------------------------------------------------

Comments please!