Episode 81

Joe and Demi went to bed early that night because of how tired they were, Joe from travelling and Demi from travelling and carrying their baby around. They had a warm bubble bath before they got cuddled in bed a Christmas film on in the background but they both knew they wouldn't watch it all. Demi moved her eyes from the screen to Joe who was 'resting his eyes'. She shook her head gently making him open them again.

"You're so cute when your sleepy." Demi cooed kissing the corner of his mouth.

"It's been a long day." Joe spoke before shifting a large yawn.

"We can go to sleep if you want? We can watch the end of the film tomorrow." Tomorrow was Christmas eve everybody was ready for Christmas, all the presents brought and wrapped. Nick, Joe and Demi had all already exchanged and opened presents from one another not thinking that they would be close by when Christmas came. They didn't care, they got to spend the day with the most important people in their lives.

"I think that's probably for the best." Joe chuckled Demi kissing his head before grabbing the remote switching the DVD player off then the telly. She set the controls on the bedside table before turning around so she was facing Joe.

"Goodnight Joe." Demi whispered seeing him nearly asleep.

"Goodnight Demi." Joe mumbled before drifting off to sleep, Demi smiled pulling the covers further up them so they weren't cold before closing her eyes herself. It took Demi a while but she fell asleep, she had too much to think about but she needed the sleep. She just wanted everything to run smoothly so there wasn't a rush at the end of the pregnancy.

Joe woke up the next morning slightly cold but smile when he saw Demi sleeping next to him. He moved some hair out of the way of her eyes before kissing her forehead. He allowed himself time to wake up before getting out of the bed making sure Demi was properly covered up then making his way downstairs seeing most of family already awake including Kevin and Danielle who arrived last night with Alena. He smiled as the ten month old ran over to him.

"Hey Alena!" Joe cooed lifting the girl up in his arms.

"Ah!" She squealed touching his face, her parents smiled seeing her with her Uncle. She doesn't see her Uncles often so like to spend time with them while she did.

"She's been a monkey this morning haven't you." Kevin cooed too lifting her out his arms so he could go get some breakfast.

"Of course she has, she's a Jonas." Joe grinned kissing Alena's cheek before making his way into the kitchen pouring himself some cereal adding milk to it before beginning to munch on it listening to the conversation his mother was having with Dianna. They only met the previous day but had become friend after talking over the phone to arrange this.

"Morning Joseph, did you sleep alright?" Denise questioned Joe nodding his head swallowing before speaking to her.

"Yeah I slept fine, Demi is still asleep." He stated.

"She's always been one to sleep in if she can."

"Joe was murder to get up for school when he was a teenager weren't you?" Denise accused laughing as Joe grinned at them both.

"When are you going down to the house." Dianna questioned.

"I think as soon as everyone is ready, if it's before Demi wakes up that will be better so I don't get attacked with questions about why she's not going." The mothers laughed.

"Well I think everyone is ready so get off when you've had breakfast, I'll send Nick down when he's got up if he wants to go." Joe nodded his head quickly eating his breakfast so he could get down to their house to do this surprise for Demi.

-----------------------------------

Comments please!