Episode 57

Demi and Nick helped Joe sit down on the couch keeping his leg elevated hoping that it wasn't something serious and that he just needed to rest it for a couple days. They wanted him to continue opening for them but they couldn't force him if he knee was really damaged. Joe let out a breath relaxing down on the couch wiping the sweat that was building on his forehead.

"How much does it hurt?" Demi questioned kneeling down by his side.

"Not so bad now that I'm sat down somewhere." Joe stated leaning his head back.

"Do you think you need to see a doctor?" Nick questioned, Joe just shrugged his shoulders. "I think you better had then just in case, someone will explain on stage what has happened and Demi will go on as soon as she's ready okay? You don't have to go back on tonight."

"I-I want to, I'm fine." Joe demanded.

"Joe your clearly not, there is plenty of opportunity for you to go on stage but your knee is hurting so just relax," Demi encouraged Joe nodding his head sitting back on the chair. "Nick will stay with you until I'm done then I'll come be with you." She kissed his head before leaving the room so she could get ready as fast as she could for the show.

"What did you fall over?" Nick questioned wondering whether there was anything on the stage that could become a hazard to Demi as well.

"No I just stumbled and fell straight on my knees, it's been fine for months now." Joe stated.

"But if you fell hard on it that doesn't stop it from damaging it again, I'll go call a doctor then I'll call mom okay?" Joe nodded his head watching as his brother left the room, he couldn't help but smile though as Buddy jumped up on the couch curling into a ball by his side.

"Thank you guys for this amazing show, I hope to see you again soon!" Demi exclaimed waving the crowd giving Nick a hug before rushing off the stage so Nick could do his set list, they had just done some of their duet songs together. She made her way into the room her and Joe had got ready in seeing Joe laid on the couch still reading a newspaper. "Have you seen a doctor?" She made her way over as Joe put the newspaper down.

"Yeah, nothing serious is wrong, I just need to rest it for a couple of days." Joe stated moving so she could sit down resting his leg on the table instead.

"Can you do tomorrow's show?" Demi inquired Joe nodding his head.

"The doctor said I should be fine as long as I take it easy, maybe do some of the slower songs sat on a stool or something." Joe explained.

"We'll sort something out, at least it's nothing serious." Demi rested her hand on his leg Joe smiled leaning over kissing her head. He could see how settled she was now compared to when she first came into the room knowing that he was okay. Demi smiled too leaning her head on his shoulder hearing him whisper in her ear.

"You'll be a great mom one day."

"How do you mean?" Demi questioned.

"I mean how concerned you are, you'll be worse with your own children." Joe stated Demi smiling too, she always knew she wanted to be a mom and looked forward to it.

"You'll be a great father too," Demi sat up straight again standing up again. "You want to head back to the tour bus? Nick will be heading there as soon as he's done so we can head to the next town." Joe nodded his head gently allowing her to help him up.

"We have a bath in the tour bus right?" Joe questioned Demi nodding her head.

"You think it will help your knee?" Demi questioned.

"It will help." Joe stated as they begun to leave the venue, it would be better to get them both out now before fans spotted them after the concert. Demi just wanted to get Joe settled so he could recover as much as he could before the next show.

---------------------------------------------

Comments please!