Episode 77

Joe, Demi and Nick made it to bed early that night after a day of travelling. It was getting tiring for them all but especially Demi, she had been sleeping a lot more than she used to not because she knew it was good for her baby but she needed to. She saw it coming though, being pregnant and still being on tour but she would work her way through it. She didn't want to disappoint her fans, it wasn't their fault that this had suddenly come along.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" Joe questioned as they laid on the bed already in their warm pyjamas the duvet over their bodies. Demi smiled looking up at him.

"Honestly?" Demi questioned back Joe nodding his head. "I think it's a boy, I just have a feeling." Joe smiled kissing her head gently.

"Why have you always wanted a boy?" Joe inquired.

"I don't know really, I can just see me raising boys rather than girls but I still do want a girl. I just think three kids are ideal otherwise we'd have to get a bigger car, a bigger house and so on. Plus I can just see a little you running around our new house." She grinned making Joe laugh.

"Who says he will look like me? He might look like you." Joe accused Demi laughing.

"I guess he could." Demi surrendered letting out a huge yawn laying her head on Joe's shoulder smiling as he kissed her head gently.

"What about names, what have you got in mind?" Joe asked curious.

"For a boy, Gabriel but Gabe for short and for a girl I like Leah," Demi stated. "But it's up to you, your their father too so you have a say."

"To be honest I like the names as well but let's not promise anything yet, we'll meet our son or daughter first before we start thinking of a name that will suite him or her," Joe kissed her head again then leaning to her ear. "Go to sleep."

"Goodnight Joe." She mumbled before drifting off, it didn't take her long until she fell into a deep sleep. Joe smiled kissing the corner of her mouth before laying his head down on the pillow himself falling to sleep.

Demi woke up after Joe the next morning already seeing that he had got up. She allowed herself time to wake up before climbing off the bed making her way downstairs, she wondered into the kitchen seeing Joe sat up at the counter while Denise was at the cooker looking as if she was making pancakes for her son. She liked to spoilt them when they came over, wanting to be a mother again which is why he wasn't making his own.

"Morning." Demi greeted taking a seat down next to Joe kissing his cheek gently. Joe looked up from his phone smiling as he greeted her back at the same time as his mother did.

"Did you sleep well?" Denise inquired setting a plate in front of Joe.

"Yes, best night's sleep in a while," Demi confessed watching as Joe set the plate in front of her. "You have it, I don't mind."

"No you have it, feed squish." Joe demanded softly Demi nodding her head picking up her fork before tearing a piece off placing it in her mouth.

"Most of your stuff is already packed up Joe, you just need to go to your apartment and pack up whatever is there." Denise spoke as she poured some more batter into the heated pan.

"You have an apartment?" Demi questioned looking up at him.

"Yeah, I only lived here when you came over because of my injury." Joe stated.

"You think I trust him to look after himself while he's injured?" Denise laughed along with Demi as Joe shook his head gently but he knew that if he hadn't had come to live with his parents his knee wouldn't have healed as quickly. He had loads of support and that continued as he was becoming a father.

--------------------------------------------

Comments please!