Episode 41

Joe had managed to pull a few strings and they had the place to themselves for a couple of hours until they would all go their separate ways. A buffet was being served by the kitchen staff and a disco kind of situation. Demi was catching up with a couple of her old closet friends being Alyson, Anna and Meaghan. They all came victim of Jamie who seemed like a nice guy while they were filming, nobody expected for him to become what he did that day.

"How long have you been with Joe?" Alyson questioned Demi smiling as she looked over at Joe who was with Nick and a couple of the other guys. It looked like they were having a good time, it was nice to see Joe getting to know some of her old friends. She too was happy to see a smile on his face after everything that had happened over the last couple of days.

"Six months now." Demi revealed taking a sip of her drink.

"I didn't know Nick had a super cute older brother." Anna grinned the four of them laughing.

"I always knew of him but it wasn't until we met that I started to grow feelings for him, we kind of became friends first and it led off from there." Demi explains.

"If you don't mind me asking why were you in hospital the other day?" Meaghan questioned Demi sighing slightly. It was nice to get her mind of her dead child for a second but she understood that they must be concerned about her, she looked well now though so they knew it couldn't be that serious. Demi leaned forward on her chair lowering her voice.

"I had a miscarriage, me and Joe have been down about it for a couple of days now. It's part of the reason he set this up for me." Demi confessed.

"Aw Demi we're sorry." Alyson sympathised giving her a sideward's hug, Demi smiled wrapping her arm back around her. She liked the support from some of her closest friends or used to be.

Demi smiled as Joe wrapped his arms around her as hers snaked around her waist, he leaned down kissing her lips gently before they started swaying to the music. They had never really danced before but Joe's knee was fully healed now, that was down to him being careful on it, remembering not to so strenuous exercise or pulling the stunt again on playing football.

"Are you having fun?" Joe questioned Demi nodding her head gently a smile still plastered on her face, she was happy he cared enough to plan this for her.

"Are you?" Demi inquired.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet some of your friends from when you were younger. You can't help but make friends with the rest of the cast can you?" Joe questioned Demi nodding her head.

"I somehow have become friends with all of them, it was where I met Nick for the first time." Demi admitted smiling as Nick cheered behind them.

"It changed her life forever, I'm telling you bro." Nick teased Demi giggling.

"Yes it did otherwise I wouldn't have met Joe," Demi teased back Joe smiling kissing her lips again which made Nick turn away in disgust. "Back to us." Demi frowned when he pulled away from her but kissed her forehead.

"Actually I'm getting a bit of a headache, I'm going to get some fresh air." Joe admitted.

"Okay, I hope you feel better." Demi kissed his cheek before they separated Joe heading outside knowing that the reporters would have gone by now. Demi made her way over to a group of friends beginning to catch up but they all froze with fear when a gunshot fired hearing a scream coming from outside. They all looked at each other before rushing out.

"J-Joe." Nick stammered seeing his brother laid lifeless on the floor. Demi was too gobsmacked to speak but fell on the floor by his side tears already making their way down her cheeks. They didn't know they were being watched on the rooftop by Jamie a ghost of a smile on his face as he saw the pain on Demi's face from watching her lover slowly bleed getting closer and closer to death the longer the ambulance took to come.

------------------------------------------

Comments please!