Episode 72

Nick was surprised when Joe shook his gently. He knew they hadn't been together for long but he sees the way they are together, they have a strong connection and it seemed more like they had been together for a couple of years. It was a serious relationship and it surprised Nick that Joe hadn't even thought about proposing yet.

"Why not?" He questioned again curious.

"Because we're happy where we are at the moment, I don't see the need to rush into anything and propose quite yet. I know I want to marry her but at the moment we're both enjoying where we're at and to be honest she might just presume I've done it because we're having a baby." Joe explained, he just didn't want to rush into committing themselves to marriage.

"I guess that makes sense, it's just with you two taking it so seriously. I mean you're having a baby so it's going to be a serious relationship." Joe shrugged his shoulders.

"We're happy and that's all that matters, she hasn't even been dropping hints about marriage so I think were both feeling as if everything is going fine." Joe admits.

"That's all that matters if your happy." Nick answered.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something." Joe stated laying down on the bed but they were still face to face able to speak.

"What is it?" Nick questioned.

"If I'm being completely honest I don't see myself doing a career like this, I see myself being a dad and I don't really want to do an album. I enjoy performing my songs but I don't want to write songs to be put on albums or anything. I think it's wrong for me to feel like this and still open for you and Demi so I'm thinking about just quitting." Joe confessed.

"Wow." Was all Nick could say.

"I mean I would never leave you guys without someone else to open for you, I just think it would be wrong to carry on when there is someone else out there who needs a shot at starting up." Joe explained Nick nodding his head.

"If you feel like that then that's fine, just find someone to replace you and you can still tour with us if you want just be Demi's support rather than a performer," Nick suggested. "But you need to talk to Demi about this, see what she thinks."

"It was nice to get to know you." Eddie spoke as he shook Joe's hand. They were leaving to go back onto tour now after having a small break to visit Demi's parents. Joe had enjoyed himself seeing where Demi grew up and had grown a relationship with her parents and two sisters. Joe shook his hand back giving him a warm smile.

"Same." Joe answered as they pulled away.

"Look after her alright, we don't want any broken hearts here." He warned making Joe chuckle slightly as he watched Demi give her sisters a tight hug.

"I will sir, you don't have to worry about that." Joe replied smiling as Dianna gave him a hug soon hugging her back after she had given Nick one.

"Call me Eddie." He demanded Demi smiling as she heard them. They all said their goodbyes before climbing onto the bus that had come by to pick them up. They all relaxed in the lounge area glad to be moving again.

"Joe you need to tell her, we have a show tonight." Nick whispered to his brother.

"I know and I'll do it soon I promise." Joe spoke softly and quietly back.

"You'll do what?" Demi questioned over hearing their conversation or what Joe had said.

"Um I need to tell you something important, come to our room?" Joe inquired Demi nodding her head, they both got up wondering out into their bedroom.

------------------------------------

Comments please!