Episode 27

Joe and Demi entered the recording studio the next morning, Demi had still got it booked in case she wanted to change anything with her album which she didn't today. She was hoping that if Joe would record these songs he wrote it would give him more confidence that he could possibly become an artist one day. He had an amazing voice and just his look meant he could make it out there one day, she would have to beg her manager a bit but he might even sign Joe. She hadn't told him yet because she didn't want to get his hopes up.

"What are the songs called?" Demi questioned.

"All This Time and No Control." Joe answered as they entered the studio booth, Demi smiled taking a seat as Joe handed her the music sheets to read over.

"Can you please tell me why you chose football rather than music cause these songs are amazing." Joe laughed as he took the seat down next to her.

"Thanks." He replied kissing the side of her head.

"Have you ever thought about how different your live would be if you actually decided to be in a band with your brothers?" Demi questioned passing him the sheets back.

"I think about it all the time but at the same time I'm glad I didn't because we might not have made it as a band. At least Nick is successful and he would have still had this life, I was successful in my own way just like Kevin is. His business is pretty big in New York." Joe answered.

"I think you would have been the heartthrob of the group." Demi teased.

"What can I say?" Joe teased back making Demi giggle.

"We should get working there is a lot to do." Demi stated standing up Joe soon following as he stepped into the booth where they would start with music before heading onto the lyrics which shows Joe's writing skills.

Joe and Demi had stopped for lunch after playing the music that would go behind the song, Joe carried a pizza box through after collecting it from outside. He set it down on the coffee table sitting down on the couch next to Demi who just put her phone down next to the pizza box.

"That looks nice but I've been so good lately." Demi complained watching as Joe grabbed a slice taking a bite from it.

"Your allowed a treat every so often but you better hurry up if you want any cause this pizza is good and I'll end up eating it all!" Joe exclaimed making Demi laugh leaning forward getting a slice before leaning back on the couch again taking a bite.

"You want to hear some more songs of my album?" Demi inquired.

"Sounds good." Joe answered Demi getting up putting a disc in the player then sitting back down, they both stayed silent after that listening to Demi's album, she knew her manager might not be happy with the amount of people she has allowed to hear the album but they were all her close special friends who she just wanted to show. Their opinions were important to her.

They only took a quick break before they got back to work this time Joe in the booth alone without any instruments beside his voice. They were both enjoying spending time together after two months of being apart.

"Which song should we start with?" Joe questioned.

"I think All This Time." Demi stated Joe nodding his head. He allowed the instrumental to begin before beginning to sing the song that he wrote not long ago. It was half way through the song when Nick entered the studio neither of them noticing him stood in the doorway throughout the whole song listening to his older brother's voice. The song finished and that's when Joe's eyes locked with his younger brother's.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments please!