Episode 87

I have wifi and some spare time so I decided to update! :) 

--------------------------------

"Joe this cream or this cream?" Nick questioned holding up two different creams that Joe liked to use when he was cooking. It gave it a better flavour.

"It really doesn't matter Nick, just put it in the cart." Joe stated. Joe and Nick had gone to the supermarket to stock up on groceries, it was hard for Joe to go alone wanting someone there with him in case anything happened to Demi with the pregnancy, he could dash off while the person with him could stay behind and continue shopping. Joe had left a note for Demi which she hadn't seen because Jamie took it away. However Joe had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach stopping moving the cart.

"I have a bad feeling about something Nick, would you carry on while I go home?" Joe questioned Nick nodding his head gently.

"Sure, I'll just follow the list." Nick stated watching as his brother walked away without saying another word. He got home as fast as he could and still within in the law. He got out his car locking it behind him before darting up the path the feeling in the pit of his stomach just getting worse the closer he got. He entered the house his eyes welling up with tears when he saw the police around his hall, Demi's security was being questioned.

"Sir you can't be in here at the moment." He was told but he shook his head gently.

"I live her, is my girlfriend and baby okay?" He questioned.

"She's on the way to the hospital at the moment but you can go drive down and be with her." He suggested Joe nodding his head gently holding back his tears.

"Do you know what happened though?" Joe questioned again.

"Demi's security caught Jamie Alan coming out of the house when they came back from their break, they called us straight away and we managed to catch him not far away. He is at the police station now being questioned and will be awaiting trial." He explained Joe nodding his head again thanking him before leaving the house again. He stood outside for a minute running his fingers through his hair before making his way to his car letting the tears run down his cheeks.

Joe made it to the hospital not long after Demi had arrived in the ambulance but he wasn't allowed in the room where she had been taken to so sat down on the floor opposite the door his legs up in an arched position his fingers knotted in his hair as he stared down at the floor. He couldn't help but worry about what had happened to her and whether his son or daughter was okay, he couldn't go through losing another baby. He was knocked out of his thoughts by his phone ringing in his pocket, he took it out seeing it was his brother, he answered the call.

"Joe there's loads of cops at your house and they won't let me in! What's going on?!" Nick demanded to know.

"Nick can you come to the hospital? I need someone here." He managed to choke out through his tears, he told his brother where he was in the hospital before hanging up dropping his phone on the floor not even caring. He just wanted to know whether both Demi and his child were okay, he knew from experience what Jamie was capable of.

Joe stood up quickly when the door opened Demi being pushed out, he let the tears roll down his cheeks a little more seeing how pale and even though she was unconscious how in pain she looked. He didn't like seeing her like that.

"W-What's going on?" Joe stammered as a doctor followed.

"We're doing an emergency C-Section, do you know exactly how far along she is?"

"She's two weeks over her due date." Joe explained the doctor thanking him before rushing off, it was then Nick came racing through the hospital Joe seeing their families not far behind. He cried harder as he was brought into a hug by his mother.

-----------------------------------

Comments please and thank you for all the comments on the last one! :)