Episode 68

Joe had fallen back to sleep but woke up less than half an hour later, jumping in the shower then heading down to grab some breakfast. They decided the day before that Demi was going to show Joe around a little bit and Joe was excited to see where Demi had grown up. Demi had been thinking and she has decided that she wanted to have her baby at home, as soon as the tour had finished she wanted to come back here until the baby was born. Dallas will always be her home and she wanted to have her children where she grew up and was thinking about buying a house of her own over here so she could raise their son or daughter over here.

"You ready?" Joe inquired Demi nodding her head lifting Buddy up from her lap sitting him down where she was sat.

"Let's go, bye guys." Demi stated everyone muttering bye back to her before they left to climb into Demi's mom's car Demi in the driver's seat.

"Where are we going then?" Joe asked again.

"We're heading to my school, where I went before I started Camp Rock and started to be homeschooled. I was bullied a lot at school but the teachers were so kind and a couple of them are still teaching here so I wanted to go say hi." Demi explained.

"Sounds nice but you couldn't do anything to convince me to go back to my school, I spent way too much time there." Demi laughed as they pulled away beginning to drive along the streets.

"What are you doing for Christmas?" Demi questioned.

"Mom invited me and Nick down to spend it with them, Kevin is coming down again with Danielle and Alena since it's her first Christmas. Danielle's parents will be there too, she has invited you but if you're staying with your family that's fine." Joe answered, Christmas was coming up as they headed into December. They would get a decent time off over Christmas and the New Year to spend time with families.

"I'll probably be at home but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate it together before or afterwards." Demi stated concentrating on the road.

Demi pulled up outside the school she spent her school life in up to the age of sixteen when she got the Camp Rock part. She was excited to see her teachers again and the head teacher who was also still here. They both climbed out the car Demi locking it behind her as they made their way up into reception where they let her through into seeing the principle.

"Demi!" He exclaimed giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before shaking Joe's hand. "It's nice to see you again."

"Well we were coming down to visit my family so I thought I'd come down and see you all, I'm also showing Joe around." Demi stated as they both took a seat.

"Everyone will be happy to see you, it's been a while," Mister Matthews answered. "How is the tour going with Nick Jonas?"

"It's going good, Joe is Nick's older brother by the way. I haven't fallen once, are you proud of me?" Demi grinned making the three of them laugh.

"Your gonna fall next time though remember?" Joe teased Demi slapping him gently.

"Did you go to school around here Joe?" Mister Matthews questioned again.

"No, I grew up in Jersey and went to a school over there, it was bigger than this school." Joe explained.

"My school is quite small but it's not a huge school so it doesn't need to be massive," Joe nodded his head in agreement. "Well I'll leave you two to go explore, you know you're always welcome here Demi." Demi gave him a warm smile thanking him before she followed Joe out of the room, she took his hand so they didn't lose each other through the crowds. She stopped to talk to some of the students who were surprised to see her here, she was just enjoying being back home where she felt welcome.

------------------------------------------------