Episode 108 (The End)

~2 years later

Demi smiled as she lifted the newborn girl out of the bassinette and into her arms. She kissed her head gently rocking her as she whimpered. She could hear the screams from the room next to hers as Joe attempted to get their boys dressed. Demi sat down on the rocking chair bringing her shirt up so the baby could feed from her. She caressed the newborn's cheek as she fed rocking gently on the chair.

"Your my little miracle baby aren't you." Demi cooed. They didn't know with Joe's treatment whether it would turn him infertile but within a year of giving birth Demi was pregnant again. Their middle child was now one and a half. She smiled up at Joe who stood in the doorway a smile on his lips too.

"You got them ready?" Demi whispered slightly not wanting to startle her daughter.

"Yeah come through into our room when you're ready," Joe exited the room heading into the room he shared with Demi. "Gabriel what are you doing to your brother?"

"Isaac wanted tickling!" Gabe exclaimed making Joe laugh lifting Isaac up off the bed kissing his head gently sitting him down on his lap once he had sat down.

"Dada!" He squealed Joe smiling. Isaac looked just like Joe too, their two sons were pretty much identical but Isaac was definitely a momma's boy whereas Gabe was still a daddy's boy.

"Don't you boys look handsome." Joe stated.

Demi wondered through not long later with the baby girl in her arms dressed in a cute little dress, Joe stood up sitting Isaac back down taking his daughter from Demi.

"Hey baby Leah." Joe kissed his daughter's head watching as Demi sat the two boys down in the position she wanted them. They were taking a first picture of their three children together, Leah was only four days old and was her first full day at home with her parents and older brothers. They were glad when they found out they were having another baby after Isaac, they wanted another and it was great to know Joe's treatment hadn't prevented them. Joe was fully cured from cancer, it hadn't come back and didn't show any signs of returning, his hair was back and was the same person he was before. He was more grateful for what he had. He now worked at home, teaching children how to play instruments, Gabe was his first student and Knew Isaac and Leah would want to learn too when they got a little older.

"Gabe be careful, Leah is only small." Joe warned Gabe nodding his head allowing his father to lay the baby girl in his arms.

"Aw." Demi felt her eyes well up with tears as Joe stood back next to her wrapping his arm around her. She was so happy with her family, she got her two boys and a girl and more importantly everyone was healthy including her husband who loved her children as much as she did.

"Leah!" Isaac exclaimed.

"Yes that's your baby sister Isaac, give her a kiss." Demi encouraged Isaac leaning over kissing Leah's lips gently before pulling back, the parents smile Joe able to snap a picture.

"Come on then a proper picture, all look at daddy," Joe took a couple of pictures before Demi took Leah back Joe taking the boys back to go get changed into something more comfortable but he was soon back with her his arms wrapped around her kissing the side of her head then Leah's. "Now our daughter does look like her mommy not her daddy."

"I still can't believe how much the boys look like you," Demi stated smiling as Joe kissed her lips gently then pulling away. "I love you."

"I love you too and our fantastic children," Joe kissed her again before exiting the room. "Come on boys it's time to go see Uncle Nicky!"

"Yay!" The boys cheered, Demi smiled again exiting the room following her family down the stairs. The parents stood at the printer quickly before they would have to go seeing the pictures of their three children come out. They smiled seeing how perfect their sons and daughter were. They couldn't be more proud of what their family had become and couldn't wait to see where their lives would take them next.

"I love our children so much." Demi praised as Joe lifted the sheets up in her hands the two of them staring down at their three children.

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and remember to check out my other stories! :)