Episode 37

It was mid morning the next morning when Joe got a text from his mother that they were waiting outside the apartment like they had agreed. He kissed Demi's head before making his way downstairs so he could meet his parents who couldn't get in with not knowing which apartment was Demi's. He gave them both a hug before giving his youngest brother a hug.

"How are you both?" Denise inquired as Joe begun to lead the three of them into the apartment, they had just finished cleaning so there was room for everyone to sit down and have a chat. They had spent the night cuddled on the couch while they pigged out, Demi admitted it made her feel better when she was teenager so they tried it.

"We're both getting there, we haven't been doing anything for the past couple of days but be lazy." Joe explained. It did feel nice for them to have some time to themselves. not have to worry about going into work or anything knowing that soon they would be busy on tour. They soon made it up to the apartment Demi sharing hugs around until they were scattered on the couch, Demi started playing some video games with Frankie while they talked.

"How is the tour coming along?" Paul inquired taking a mug of Joe after he had just made coffee's Joe sat down once drinks were handed out beginning to watch Demi and his youngest brother play a game he doesn't recognise. He had never been one for video game.

"It's going well, we have a rough sketch of what we want the stage to look like and a professional is designing it. We have wardrobe done and the set list." Demi explained.

"And your still being their guitarist?" Denise inquired her son taking his hand stroking the back with her thumb. Joe smiled shaking his head slightly. "Why not?"

"I've decided or should I say we have decided that I'm opening for them, Demi's been helping me out with my music and I'm really enjoying myself.

"I have something planned for him to get over his nerves." Demi grinned.

"That I don't know about." Joe added making the parents laugh.

It was later on that night after Denise, Paul and Frankie had left to settle down in their hotel. They had already arranged for the five of them to meet up the next day with Nick and do something. Anything that could get Joe and Demi's mind of the baby, they were still mourning. Joe made his way back up to the apartment about to enter the room when he heard his name being called. He turned around seeing Wilmer making his way over to him.

"Can I see Demi?" He inquired.

"I don't know Wilmer, we've been through a tough time. I don't know if she will be up to talking and stressing over what you have to tell her." Joe explained.

"What happened?" Wilmer questioned again.

"I'm not really in the right place to talk about it at the moment, come back in a couple of days when it's passed over a bit more." Joe suggested putting his hand on the door handle but Wilmer speaking again prevented him opening the door.

"Please man, it's important." Wilmer begged slightly.

"Like really important or just your version of important?" Joe questioned Wilmer sighing slightly. Something did seem to be bothering him so he thought maybe he should just let him in but he didn't want Demi to stress over anything which could prevent her recovery from them losing a child, their first child together.

"Really important." Wilmer repeated.

"If it's really important then you can tell me here now ." Joe stated Wilmer sighing again, he hesitated before looking up at the guy who was dating his ex girlfriend.

"Jamie, the guy who played Shane, has been released out of prison on good behaviour." Wilmer revealed.

---------------------------------------------

Comments please!