Episode 30

It was the next day when Demi and Nick were sat in Demi's apartment ready to do a live chat to announce their tour. Joe was still in bed so they were being as quiet as they could not wanting to disturb him. It was early to make sure that everyone had a decent chance to see the chat but it was still hard for everybody to join in, they all wanted to know what their heroes were up to. Most fans of Demi were fans of Nick and vice versa, they were just used to Nick and Demi being together a lot of the time and were starting to get used to Joe being around a lot as well.

"Hey guys!" Demi and Nick spoke in unison as they got the camera started.

"We know you guys are itching to know what our announcement is but we thought we'd start off with answering some questions you have sent us over the last couple of days." Demi stated.

"Obviously we can answer them all but we'll get through as many as we can," Nick stated too grabbing his I pad beginning to scroll though some of the questions. "Demi how is buddy?"

"He's fine, my mom is dropping him off later." Demi answered.

"Is he you know?" Nick questioned her personally Demi knowing that she was talking about him coming on tour.

"Yes he is." Demi grinned then turning back to the camera.

"Yes I did have a good time in London, still got a bit of jet leg but I'll be fine, I look forward to going back there in the next couple of months," Nick answered then turning to Demi. "Somebody wants to know how you and Joe are, I can tell you they are happily in love. Seriously you can't get away from the kissing and the lovey stuff." Nick teased only getting a smack from his best friend.

"Shut up," Demi demanded. "Joe is in bed at the moment but we can probably wake him up?"

"I like that idea let's go." Nick got up from his seat grabbing the camera as Demi got up as well.

Demi and Nick wondered into Joe's room where he laid on the bed breathing in and out peacefully. Demi awed at him for a minute before leaping on the bed leaping on him. Joe was awoken by surprise everyone able to hear his scream Demi then roll off him able to see his surprised but sleepy face. Demi just gave him a innocent smile before getting up off the bed and running out of the room again.

"What the hell Nick, your gonna pay for this!" Joe called after his brother as he too left the room. Nick set the camera back on the stand before taking a seat next to Demi again.

"Well that was fun." Demi decided Nick agreeing.

"Just so you know I'm leaving after this so you can deal with him." Nick laughed.

"He's probably asleep by now again." She spoke before turning back to the camera. Demi and Nick continued to answer some questions from the fans but they both knew that they wanted to know what was going on with their announcement, they couldn't be on for much longer so decided now was the best time to tell their dedicated fans.

"Demi and I are going on tour together later on this year, a world tour with close to two hundred shows." Nick revealed.

"We would love for you all to join us, tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at nine, check your local venues tonight to see if we're coming where you are." Demi added.

"We hope to see you all there and we look forward to going to some places we haven't before, that's it for today, see you soon."

"We love you!" Demi managed to add before Nick shut the camera off. They shared a quick hug before Nick left wanting to get home and have some time for himself. Demi smiled as she wondered back into the bedroom laying down on the bed next to Joe kissing his forehead.

"Hey." Joe greeted wrapping his arms around her.

"You're not mad?" Demi inquired.

"I can't stay mad at you for long Dems," Joe answered. "Besides you can jump on me any day." Joe smirked making Demi giggle.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments please!