Episode 54

Demi woke up the next morning sitting up on the bed seeing that it was close to seven in the morning. She looked to her side seeing that Joe had already disappeared but she could hear the water running from the onsite bathroom knowing that he was in the shower ready so they could explore the place a little bit after having some breakfast. Demi climbed out of bed making her way into the bathroom smiling when she heard him singing.

"Ah get out!" Joe screamed joking, Demi giggled leaning over the bath tub pulling his hairs on his chest making him squeal.

"You'll be fine big boy," Demi grinned patting his chest before making her way over to the sink beginning to brush her teeth. It wasn't long later that Joe shut the shower off climbing out taking the towel that Demi held out for him. He wrapped it around his waist kissing her head gently. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I slept fine," Joe stated lifting her up setting her down at the side so he could have the sink, Demi laughed slapping his arm. "You want me to shave? I was here first!" Joe exclaimed only gaining another smack on his arm.

"I'm gonna go in the shower anyway." She kissed his cheek before starting the shower.

"Hey bro." Joe greeted his brother as they sat down in the hotel opposite him who already had a coffee in-between his hands. Demi greeted him as well taking a seat next to Joe so they were both facing Nick, he had stayed and talked to Demi for nearly an hour last night before heading off to bed himself. They caught up with how they slept before helping themselves to breakfast.

"What are you doing after this?" Demi questioned Nick.

"I'm gonna go wonder for a bit before lunch." Nick stated.

"You can come with us if you want, we're exploring too." Joe stated Nick nodding his head gently. It would give them a chance to give Buddy a walk maybe having to carry him some of the way, he's a small dog and didn't need too much walking.

"Have you added the song you wrote to the set list?" Nick questioned both of them nodding their heads gently.

"We're going it just before Demi comes on, I'll go while she does her songs then the rest is like normal." Joe explained.

"I'm always nervous for the first show of the tour." Demi stated.

"And not for the rest?" Joe inquired.

"I'm still nervous before every show but on the first one it's more likely that something will go wrong with sound or lighting even though we do a run through before the show starts." Demi explained, they had thought hard about what they wanted the stage to look like and it looked even bigger and more amazing than what they thought it would.

"I don't think anyone will care if the show goes a little wrong." Joe assured her grabbing her hand from under the table, Demi smiled squeezing it gently.

"I know, well I'm gonna go get Buddy ready while you two fill your faces." Demi kissed Joe's cheek before heading back up to the room they had slept in the night before. The two boys acted offended at each other before laughing.

"We're growing men." Joe decided.

"The only way your growing it outwards." Nick smirked pushing his plate away before getting up leaving himself clearly had enough. Joe shook his head gently eating his own breakfast and a little bit of Nick's. It had been a while since he could treat himself on food, when he was playing football the amount of food and what he had was restricted. He wanted to keep his energy up for today, it was going to be a long and hectic day.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments please!