Episode 90

Demi laid Gabe down in Joe's arms so he could go take him to meet his Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts, Kevin was unable to come down at the moment but had promised he would be down in the next couple of weeks. He wanted to meet his niece or Nephew, Alena's cousin. Joe kissed the side of Demi's head before making his way out of the room wondering down the hall until everyone was in his sight. Frankie was the first to notice him getting up wondering over everyone soon following behind, Joe held the boy down in his arms a little more so Frankie was able to see him with being shorter than everyone else.

"Look at all that hair!" Dianna cooed admiring her first Grandchild.

"We have a little boy, Gabriel Adam Jonas but we're calling him Gabe for short." Joe revealed laying the little boy down in his mother's arms so he could be begun to be passed around. He could see the smiles on other people waiting in the room, he even got a congratulations of a passerby. He was a proud father, he was going to be so fun to raise.

"He's a Jonas, he looks like us." Nick grinned as he looked over his mother's shoulder, he was awake still but Joe knew he wouldn't be able to sleep if he was being passed around. Demi would be trying to breast feed him after this and he could be put down for a sleep.

"And everything is okay with Demi and Gabe?" Paul questioned Joe nodding his head.

"Jamie stabbed Demi on her left side, Gabe was laid on the right. Demi's wound has been stitched up and she is fine now, eaten something and had a rest." Joe explains looking over at his son when he begun to get fussy in Dallas' arms.

"He's probably hungry." Joe stated taking his son back.

"It's fine, we'll be down by soon if Demi is still in the hospital, get him fed and put down." Denise demanded softly kissing his cheek then Gabe's head as Joe rocked the boy gently. He calmed down a little bit sensing that he was with his father.

Demi smiled as she felt Gabe latch onto her breast beginning to feed from her without any fuss. Joe smiled too having his arm wrapped around Demi the two of them admiring their son, the boy they had created together and would continue to love. There was no Squish anymore, Squish was Gabe and they were glad to have him here and for him to have a proper name.

"I know I said I didn't want to talk about Jamie anymore but there is something else." Demi bite her lip gently looking up at Joe who looked down at her.

"What's wrong?" Joe questioned.

"Jamie threw me a box and it had an engagement ring in, you're not proposing are you?" Demi questioned Joe shaking his head gently not wanting to scare her or anything.

"No, Stephen is proposing to his girlfriend and asked me to look after the ring while he continues the season, he's just trying to get to you again," Joe explained Demi nodding her head gently. "You want to get married now though that you have it in your mind." Joe could see right through Demi but she shook her head gently.

"I know I want to get married to you Joe but not yet, we've just had a baby and I think we deserve some time to ourselves for a while before starting to plan a wedding. Anyway if we wait another couple of years Gabe can be part of the wedding." Demi grinned up at him, Joe smiled leaning down kissing her lips gently. Demi kissed back before they pulled away from each other looking down at Gabe who was feeding from his mother.

"I can't believe he's finally here, you kept us waiting son." Demi smiled this time stroking the boy's cheek gently as he continued to feed.

"I can't believe how much hair he has!" Demi cooed moving to his small head stroking his hair gently. They couldn't wait to get home and have their first night with their son.

---------------------------------------

Comments please!