Episode 15

Joe and Demi walked back home but by the time they got home Joe had to sit down, his arms and his left leg were taking a lot of impact and it was hard to walk or stand for long. However when they arrived home Demi saw a familiar car parked outside. She sighed to herself seeing him sat in the car clearly waiting for her to come home after being told she was out. They watched as he got out the car Joe recognising him as her ex boyfriend who she ended their relationship just a couple of nights ago. They same night they got lost the moment and kissed.

"I'll be fine and see what he wants, you go sit down," Demi promised, Joe was hesitant but nodded his head making his way up the path with his crutches allowing his mother to help him through the door. Demi took in a deep breath before making her way over to Wilmer who watched as the door closed behind Joe and his mother. "What are you doing here?"

"I want you back Demi, I'm sorry for the fight and I know I was a jerk but I miss you." Wilmer stated, Demi only sighed again as they made their way into the backyard of the house so they couldn't be fussed by reporters who had started to show up.

"I'm sorry Wilmer, I can't take you back after what you said." Demi got up ready to walk away but he grabbed her wrist stopping her from moving.

"Come on Demi, we had something special. Don't let what I said take that away." Wilmer demanded turning her around crashing his lips on hers. Demi stumbled back using all her strength to push him away from her.

"Wilmer no!" Demi warned feeling herself getting worked up about this.

"Come on Demi, pleas..." Demi interrupted him before he could continue.

"No Wilmer," She warned again. "I just got back from a date with a wonderful guy and I don't want you to come along and ruin what could possibly be a good relationship, you lost your chance when you said those things about me in that interview. You made a fool of me Wilmer and I'm not putting up with your shit anymore. Go home." Demi demanded turning around about to walk into the house when Wilmer spoke.

"You went on a date with the asshole with the crutches?" Wilmer questioned.

"Joe is not an asshole, he's a great guy who I'm falling for quickly. Please just go before I lose my temper with you even more." Demi snapped.

Once Demi had finally managed to get Wilmer to leave she entered the house again running her fingers through her hair as she stood in the kitchen. She couldn't forgive Wilmer for what he had said about her. It was harsh and she soon broke it off with him after watching what he had said. Her date with Joe was amazing and she could really see herself falling for him even more, even if he can be a bit of an idiot sometimes.

"Demi are you okay?!" Demi heard Joe call from the living room, she smiled knowing that he truly did care about how she was. She didn't want the conversation between her and Wilmer to work her up but he just frustrated her sometimes.

"I'm fine Joe!" Demi called back but looked over at the doorway when the door opened, she cracked a small smile when she saw it was Nick. She wrapped her arms back around him as he hugged her kissing her head gently.

"Don't let him get to you, it's what he wants." Nick whispered Demi only smiled as they pulled away from each other.

"I know plus I have someone else now." Demi smirked slightly seeing the look on his face.

"Really who?" Nick inquired.

"Kind of maybe your older brother." Demi bit her lip gently as she watched his reaction.

"Now I know you don't mean Kev, Joe?" Demi nodded her head. "I don't want him coming on tour with us anymore." Nick stated wondering over to the fridge leaving Demi stunned by his words.

--------------------------------------------

Comments please!