Episode 20

"You do know that now you're doing interviews again you'll be asked why you've been spending so much time with Joe?" Nick questioned Demi nodding her head. She knew that everytime she went out with Joe reporters were there taking shots with them. They had spent a lot of time together and she knew that she would be getting questions about what is going on because the fans wanted to know what she was doing all the time.

"We've decided not to hide the relationship, there's not much point having one if you can't even be together in public or anything." Demi replied.

"Do you think the fans know who he is?" Nick inquired.

"I mean he isn't as famous like us but in the football world he's famous. I'm sure there are boys out there with a poster of him on their bedroom wall so they might have heard of him whether they know I'm dating Nick's Jonas' older brother I don't know." Demi answered.

"I never thought about that, girls have me on their wall but guys have Joe on their wall." Nick laughed as Demi smacked him.

"You know the reason why guys have him on their wall, he was a good football player and contributed into winning some serious championships." Demi stated, she had watched some of Joe's games that Paul and Denise had because they were proud of their son and he did seem to be good at what he does or did. It was a shame that he has to stop.

"You looking forward for your fans to hear your new album?" Nick questioned starting a new conversation up, Demi nodded her head gently taking a sip of the water bottle she had.

"I think it's a new sound for me but not so new that it sounds so much different. I'm proud of every song I put on the album." Demi admitted.

"It's actually in my car at the moment, I like it personally and I can't wait to go on tour with you and share it with the world." Nick confessed himself.

"Thanks Nicholas." Demi smirked but kissed his cheek when he groaned.

"You know I don't know why your with Joe when I'm clearly the better looking brother." Nick teased only getting a smack from his best friend.

"I think it's getting better." The doctor stated seeming a little stunned by how quickly his knee had actually improved over the week since they last saw each other. Joe smiled leaning back on the bed, he knew his knee was getting better and it was thanks to the support he was getting from his family. Even though he complains that they are moaning at him to stay sat down he knew it was for the best and so his knee could recover.

"Well I've been doing the exercises and haven't moved much." Joe stated.

"I think now maybe try going for a walk without the crutches just down the street, you need to build it up bit by bit and you won't be doing that while sat home." The doctor suggested.

"Can you please repeat that to my mother?" Joe joked both of them laughing, they cleaned up before Joe left the room without using his crutches, they were held in his hand. He had a limp but at least he knew it was getting somewhere.

"Aw my baby is walking." Denise cooed taking the crutches from his hands.

"It's getting better, I have new exercises and I have to go for short walks to build the muscle up." Joe explained as they begun to leave the hospital.

"Make sure you take someone with you in case you fall and take your time, if you don't think you're ready to take that step." Denise suggested.

"I think I'm ready and so does the doctor so I'll give it a go." Joe replied, he knew everytime his knee gets better is a step forward to being with Demi again. He missed the life on the road like he used to as a football star and going on tour with his brother and girlfriend will give him that feeling again.

-----------------------------------------------

Comments please!