Episode 23

It had been a total of two months since Demi and Nick had left to go do their own things, Demi had come to visit Joe a couple of times where she found time but other than that they haven't seen each other. Joe's knee was better and he could do a lot more then he could before without it causing any harm to him, he didn't need crutches but he still couldn't play football for a while yet. Joe was on his way to surprise Demi, he had gotten the address of her apartment from Nick who was out the country for a couple of days to do some shows over in the UK before returning so he could announce his tour with Demi since her album was doing well. Demi didn't know he was coming and he had tried his best to keep it that way.

"Remember if your knee starts playing up rest it and call the doctor, we don't want it getting more serious." Denise lectured pulling away from her second eldest son kissing his cheek gently laughing when Joe rolled his eyes.

"I will mom." Joe replied giving his father a hug.

"Have fun son and don't forget to call. "Paul stated. The two parents waved off their son as he drove away in a cab already having a car rented over in LA. It would be an adventure for him, he had never been to that part of LA before even though he had travelled the country with his teammates. Joe was just looking forward to seeing Demi again and spending time with her.

Demi finished signing some autographs outside her apartment building before making her way up to her penthouse suite. She sighed unlocking the door entering. She dumped her bag down on the floor kicking her shoes off not caring where they landed. She made herself a well needed coffee before heading into the living room taking a seat. It had been a long day and she was looking forward to relaxing in front of the TV. She groaned when the doorbell echoed throughout the house, she stood up rushing over to the door opening it before they left. She squealed jumping in his arms when she saw her boyfriend stood there. Joe smiled holding her in his arms as her legs wrapped around her waist.

"What are you doing here?" Demi questioned pulling away slightly but just so she could see his face. He looked tired but he had the biggest smile on his face.

"I came to surprise you." Joe grinned entering the apartment closing the door behind him. Demi crashed her lips onto his Joe kissing back straight away, he set her back down on the floor without pulling away laying his hands on her hips.

"I missed you." Demi mumbled against his lips.

"I missed you too." He answered pulling away slightly laying his forehead on hers.

"How's your knee?" Demi questioned.

"Like brand new." Joe replied connecting their lips again, Demi kissed back her hands coming up to his hair knotting her fingers pulling at them gently. Joe groaned through the kiss but they both kept it going. They only pulled away when air was needed but Joe only took in one breath before beginning to attack her neck with kisses.

"Joe," She groaned but he pulled away smiling at her. "Bedroom?" Joe lifted her up again her legs wrapping around his waist as he headed into what he thought was the bedroom finding himself in the kitchen. "Wrong room."

"You'll have to forgive me, I've never been here before," Joe chuckled Demi giggling as Joe exited the kitchen following Demi's directions to the bedroom where he laid Demi down on the bed. He slipped his shirt over his head dumping it on the bed before proceeding to take Demi's shirt off. "You're so beautiful." Joe mumbled connecting their lips again, Demi kissed back knotting her fingers in his hair again. This was the first time they had been intimate together but they were both ready for it. They were finally together again and couldn't wait to see what the next couple of days has in store for them.

-------------------------------------------

Comments please!