Episode 55

Joe and Demi wondered through the streets hand in hand with Nick, Demi had Buddy's leash in her spare hand as they looked around at the view. Nick was snapping some pictures on his camera, he always carried a camera around with him when he went on tour, he didn't want to miss anything special not knowing when he could come back to this part of the country again. They were starting in America but would be flying across the globe to do other shows, it was a world tour after all.

"I'm glad we came early, this is nice." Demi stated.

"What the views or being with the awesomeness that is me?" Joe smirked making Demi giggle leaning her head on his arm.

"Both." She decided making Joe smile too kissing her head gently.

"Stop being disgusting and pick up the pace, we won't get everything done if we carry on walking like snails!" Nick exclaimed Joe and Demi laughing.

"You really need a girlfriend Nick." Demi spoke as Joe and Demi picked up their pace a little bit Buddy too keeping up with them as he enjoyed the walk.

"I don't have time for a girlfriend." Nick demanded.

"Oh that's your excuse is it?" Joe smirked again getting a glare from his brother. "If you're happy without one Nick it doesn't matter but you can't stop us being like we are around you."

"Yeah whatever." Nick walked off wanting to get everything seen before they had to head to the stadium to start sound check. Joe squeezed Demi's hand as they walked seeing the concerned expression on her face.

"He's just a bit stressed, he'll be fine after tonight." Joe assured her.

"I guess I should have known that already," Demi laughed a little bit. "We should head somewhere so we can't get Buddy a drink." Joe nodded his head the two of them beginning to search for a store.

Joe and Demi spent the time outside looking around the views even after lunch. They then headed back to the hotel grabbing their things before grabbing a cab and heading towards the venue Buddy by their side the whole time. They hoped he would sleep during the concert so he didn't need looking after as much.

"Are you more relaxed now?" Demi inquired as she sat down on the chairs next to Nick while Joe did sound check quickly running through what he would be doing tonight. They were sat on the chairs in which the fans will soon be sitting on.

"Yeah sorry about before, you know how stressed I get before tour starts." Nick stated giving her a hug, Demi smiled hugging him back.

"It's fine Nick." Demi replied as she pulled away.

"I am happy for you and Joe but I guess I don't have a choice even if I'm not." Nick laughed as did Demi. He knew how much they liked each other, they were past people not liking their relationships after Joe had searched through twitter that time. They were happy themselves and that's all that mattered, if they weren't happy they would have to think about taking other measures.

"You should talk to Olivia though, you never know, you might start up again." Demi suggested.

"I don't know Demi, we both agreed being friends is better." Nick argued.

"And have you seen her since the break up? No which is why you probably aren't on the best of terms, you were happy together, I don't see why you even broke up." Demi argued back Nick sighed leaning his head on her shoulder.

"I just wanna meet someone who I can be with for the rest of the life, that I know once I've met her that I'll end up being with her." Nick complained.

"You'll get that one day Nick, your still young and have an amazing career, you don't need to worry about any of that for now." Demi stated kissing his cheek gently both of them beginning to watch Joe as he went through choreography for tonight. Demi thought she had already found 'the one'.

-------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!