Episode 80

"Mom, dad, what are you doing here?!" Joe demanded to know as they made their way over dropping their bags down on the floor giving their parents a hug. They couldn't be more excited about seeing their parents, it had been a while with being away in Australia to do that part of the tour, everytime they are away they miss their parents. They have done so much for them over the years. The parents smiled as they hugged their sons back.

"Dianna and Eddie invited us all down for Christmas, somebody shouldn't be away from his pregnant girlfriend over holidays." Denise grinned kissing Joe's cheek.

"Besides this will be Joe's last Christmas alone, next year there will be a baby." Paul stated as he picked up their bags so they could make their way over to the car.

"I never thought about it that way." Joe admitted.

"Is it sinking in that you will be a father?" Nick teased getting pushed by his brother. He just couldn't wait to see Demi again, they could spend their first Christmas together and even their last Christmas because next year they will have their son or daughter to think about.

"Joe!" Demi exclaimed as Joe entered the house, Joe smiled as she attacked him with a hug. He saw his parents and brother leave the hall greeting Demi's family. Joe pulled away from her kissing her gently, Demi smiled through the kiss as she kissed back Demi's warm body heat very welcoming to Joe. It wasn't snowing outside but it was cold and due to snow over the next couple of days even though they were in Texas, it was a rare occasion but it was cold enough. Joe pulled away from her laying his hands on her hips.

"Did you know about this?" Joe questioned Demi shaking her head.

"Not until I got home and your parents and Frankie were here, Kevin is due to come later on." Demi smiled kissing his cheek.

"You know this is going to be our first and last Christmas together, next year our baby will be here and we'll have him or her to think about." Joe stated Demi giggling.

"Have you only just realised?" Demi questioned Joe nodding his head.

"I can say though I'm looking forward to it." Joe grinned making Demi laugh, they shared another kiss before making their way into the living room where everyone was gathered. It wasn't a huge house, it would be squeeze but they could all get in. Dallas and Maddie were sleeping in the living room to give some of the rooms up, Demi had offered to join but they all wanted her to have a comfortable bed to sleep on with her pregnancy getting further along. Joe and Demi would be spending a couple of days in their new house after Christmas before new year's so they weren't all cramped in the house for over long.

"Sit here Dems." Nick stated getting up allowing Demi to sit down on the couch, he took a seat on the floor next to Dallas and Maddie. Joe sat up on the arm next to Demi laying his hands in his lap.

"How are you Joe?" Dianna inquired.

"Cold." He laughed rubbing his hands together.

"You better get used to it son, they give it getting colder." Paul stated as the room burst into conversation all getting to know each other a little more. Demi smiled holding Joe's hand, she liked the idea of her baby living in a large family, always able to go to someone when he or she needed to. She allowed Buddy to jump up into her lap stroking his fur gently.

"Joe you want to come help make lunch?" Denise questioned as she got up ready to follow Dianna into the kitchen.

"Sure." Joe jumped off the arm making his way into the kitchen a couple more people following so they could get lunch made. Demi still had the smile on her face knowing that this Christmas was going to be one of the best she's had. The only one that will top this one would be next year when her son or daughter was here to celebrate his or her's first Christmas.

--------------------------------------------------

Comments please!

No Control | A Jemi Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें