Episode 52

Joe smiled as he entered the bedroom he had been sleeping in for six months now after decided that he wouldn't go back home after visiting Demi. He wondered over to the bed kneeling down on the floor by the bed stroking Demi's hair gently before whispering her name gently, he didn't want to startle her awake. Demi begun to wake up a smile coming to her lips when her eyes opened meeting Joe's. He kissed the corner of her smile before standing up again.

"Tour day baby girl!" You better get up and dressed so we can go pick Nick up in the tour bus." Joe stated as Demi sat up.

"I had an alarm on for five so I could carry on packing." Demi stated rubbing her eyes after seeing that the time was closer to seven.

"I took it off and did the packing for you," Joe revealed leaning down kissing her head. "It so happens we've been together for eight months too." Demi smiled kissing him then pulling away.

"Loved every minute of it," Demi admits getting up wrapping her arms around him in an embrace wanting to stay close but she pulled away kissing his cheek. "Is there anymore packing to do?"

"Nope unless you want to check to see if I've missed anything." Joe stated.

"I trust you, I'm going to get changed then we'll get off. Can you get Buddy ready?" Demi questioned Joe smiling again.

"He's already ready but back asleep after I fed and walked him." Joe answered.

"Look at you getting into the busy life." Demi teased pecking his lips gently before heading over to the wardrobe picking out a pair of sweats and one of Joe's shirts that he hadn't packed. They were travelling far and she wanted to be comfortable, by the time she had turned around Joe had already left the room.

"Okay now I know you have been together for eight months now but I think we need to set some rules. The making out and the sex stays in the bedroom, no sex on the couches even if I'm not here." Nick teased Joe and Demi not helping but laugh, they were surprised when they got together that Nick got used to it as quickly as he did.

"Don't worry Nick we're aware that you are on the bus, we'll be saving that kind of stuff for the hotel rooms." Joe patted his back.

"Joseph!" Demi lectured slapping him, the two brothers laughed again but Joe turned around wrapping his arm around her bringing her into his chest. It was hard to believe that they had been together for eight months. Time had flown by very quickly but they had enjoyed themselves, getting to know one another enjoying the time while they could hoping that they would continue to enjoy it as they headed into the future.

"No baby making though guys." Nick warned before heading into his bedroom that he would live in by himself. They would be staying in hotels across the time but they had the beds in the tour bus in case they had to travel a long time and just wanted to get there.

"You excited about the tour now?" Demi inquired, Joe had played some more shows opening for various artists but he was looking forward more to opening for his girlfriend and brother. They were the people who were pushing him to work hard and become the artist he had become, he wouldn't have done it without them.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous but that's normal, it's just going to be a lot of fun but also a long tour as my first one." Joe explained.

"You'll get used to it, living off not much sleep and sleeping wherever you can whatever the time." Demi answered.

"I've lived off not much sleep before, living with three brothers." Joe grinned making Demi laugh leaning her head on his shoulder as they watched the TV they had in the lounge area of the tour bus. They were both excited for the first show.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments please!