Episode 29

They soon separated Nick deciding that he would go home and relax for a bit after a hectic couple of days. Joe and Demi made it back to Demi's apartment locking the door behind them not planning on leaving the place again until the morning. Demi waved to some fans outside as she drew the curtains to get some privacy, Joe passed her a glass of wine before they both sat down on the couch, Demi didn't drink often but she had found out ways to stop herself from continuing to drink. She usually only had a glass every week and sometimes ended up throwing away the bottle just because she did feel the need to have another glass.

"Let's listen to these songs then." Demi stated grabbing the remote to her CD before switching it on. She had a smile on her face the whole time she was listening to it. Joe was happy how they both turned out after having help from his younger brother, it was nice to spend time with him and get some tips from him.

(One of the songs is at the top, the other song is All This Time by Joe, I figured most of you would have heard that one rather than the other one)

Once the songs had ended Demi leaned over kissing his lips softly, Joe smiled through the kiss the smile not fading as she pulled away switching the CD player off. She could see the change in the songs from when she had read over them before and she will admit they were better this way but her boyfriend would soon get the hang of song writing.

"They are amazing Joe." Demi admitted.

"I may have wrote No Control after the other night." Joe admitted.

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed Mr I write sexual songs." Demi teased laughing as Joe groaned throwing his head back. Demi leaned over wrapping her arms around his middle. Joe smiled wrapping his arms back around her.

"I love you." Joe whispered in her ear, Demi smiled kissing his shoulder blade as it was all she could get to in the position they were in.

"I love you too." Demi replied closing her eyes but soon opened them again when she heard his stomach rumble not helping but laugh.

"What I'm hungry!" Joe defended.

"Well let's go cook something then," Demi stated standing up, Joe followed leaving his glass of wine on the coffee table next to Demi's. He sat up on the counter as Demi rummaged through the fridge seeing what they could make. "Meatballs alright?"

"That's fine, I'll start chopping the onion." Joe answered standing up again grabbing a chopping board and a knife thanking Demi as she handing him an onion.

"Have you ever thought about maybe rather than being out guitarist being our open act and trying to get out there? You might get a record deal from someone." Demi questioned.

"I don't know really if that's what I want." Joe admitted.

"Well you have all summer to decide, I'm quite excited about announcing the tour tomorrow." Demi admitted. She loved going on tour, it was the best thing about the job to Demi. She was able to see so many of her fans at once, meet and greets were excited for her as well. Getting to be close to some of her most dedicated fans. It was a good experience for her personally.

"Is it a world tour?" Joe questioned.

"Yep, we're doing close to two hundred shows in more than five continents." Demi replied adding some seasoning and herbs to the ground beef.

"We're gonna be away for quite a while then." Joe stated sighing slightly. He didn't know if he could be away from his parents for that long. Even with his football career he wasn't away for that long and often not too far away anyway.

"There's always time for visiting family Joe." Demi assured him picking the diced onions up putting them in the bowl with the mince. Joe wasn't still sure what he wanted, whether he actually wanted the same life as his brother had.

------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!