Episode 103

Joe stumbled down the aisle with his brother's help knowing he was getting sympathetic looks from his family and Demi's family but he ignored them, he didn't like getting special treatment for what he has. He thanked his brothers as they made it to the top sitting down on the chair they had placed there for him to rest before Demi would come through when she's ready, he wanted to stand and say his vows not to be sat down.

"Are you sure you're up to this?" Kevin questioned.

"Yeah man, don't push yourself." Nick stated but Joe shook his head gently.

"I'm fine, I'll be fine." Joe answered smiling at Gabe who was playing with Alena in the hallway of the church, there wasn't many children here for him to play with but he enjoyed playing with his cousin when he could. Joe knew even if he wasn't around to see Gabe grow up he would be an amazing man, he was really smart for his age already, Joe knew he was going to be top of all his classes like his father was when he was his age. He was proud of his son.

"We'd better take our places, congratulations." Kevin stated Joe smiling at him thanking him and Nick as he congratulated him too before wondering off.

Joe was stood facing the man who would be marrying him and Demi talking to him about how the treatment was going. This morning was hard on him having to worry about the wedding as well as having enough strength to get through the day. Nick nudged Joe as everyone rose Demi making her way down the aisle, Joe turned around seeing his beautiful soon to be wife making her way down the aisle her arm wrapped around her father's their eyes locked on each other's.

Demi made it to him giving her dad a kiss on the cheek before taking Joe's hand standing in front of him their eyes not stay off each other the smiles not leaving their faces too.

Joe pulled away from Demi as the audience continued to scream, they smiled at each other knowing that they were now married. It was what Joe wanted to do before or if he went and now it was done. Demi was still unsure it was what was for the best but she loved Joe more than anything and even if she was only Mrs. Jonas for a day that was enough for her.

"Go down and I'll catch you up." Joe stated giving Demi another kiss before Demi took her father's hand again so they could go out for pictures, she knew Nick and Kevin would be helping him back down. He was about ready for a rest which is why Demi decided she would be having the reception at their house in the backyard, Joe would be asleep for most of the time.

"Mommy and daddy married?" Gabe questioned as he ran over.

"Yes we are and don't you look a little cutie." Demi cooed lifting him up not caring that she was in her dress. Gabe kissed Demi's cheek gently making Demi smile.

"You look pretty mommy."

"Thank you baby boy," The smile stayed on her face as she watched people leave the church area but the people coming out weren't her husband. Demi set Gabe on the floor. "Go with Grandpa." Eddie took Gabe's hand leading him out the church so they could all get home, Demi entered the church again concerned when she saw Joe sat down on one of the chairs his head buried in his hands a concerned expression on his parent's faces and his brother's. She hesitated but made her way over sitting down next to Joe laying her hand on his back rubbing it gently now seeing that he was crying. She heard Nick whisper to her that he was in a lot of pain, Demi just sighed continuing to rub his back but she knew that wouldn't take the pain away.

"I-I'm dying on my wedding day." Joe choked Denise shushing him as she wiped away a couple of his tears trying so hard to hold hers back.

"Let's get to the hospital and see if they can do anything." She suggested Demi watching as Joe got up with the help of his two brothers watching as he left the church. She let the tears roll down her cheeks not caring that her makeup was getting spoilt.

--------------------------------------------------

Comments please!