Episode 50

Demi wondered out the bedroom after a shower herself smiling when Buddy came running towards her. She picked him up allowing the dog to begin licking her face before putting him down on the floor feeling him follow her as she entered the kitchen kissing Joe's head when she saw him sat at the counter eating some cereal as he flicked through his phone.

"I can't get over last night, it was amazing." Joe admitted Demi smiling as she watched the coffee machine pour a cup for her adding some milk and sugar before sitting opposite him Buddy jumping on the seat next to her.

"You were amazing, you think you can see yourself doing that for a living?" Demi inquired Joe shrugging his shoulders.

"I think maybe for a couple of years but if you want three children then one of us have to be there for them, I don't want to do this and have to take it away from you." Joe explained.

"If it's your dream too then don't worry about that, we'll work around that." Demi stated.

"It's really not Demi, I don't know if I can see myself doing performing for over long." Joe admitted Demi nodding her head. She just didn't want him to be pressured into anything, she knew what the music business could be like. A producer wanting you to do a certain kind of music which isn't something that you would want to do. She wanted it to work for him but not if he wouldn't be enjoying what he was performing every night. Sometimes she hadn't liked every song her producer wanted her to put on her album and hates performing them live.

"What do you want to do today then?" Demi questioned.

"We should go to the beach or something, it's quite warm out already." Joe suggested.

"That sounds like fun, I know a little place where it won't be too busy." Demi stated Joe nodding his head taking in another spoon of cereal.

Joe and Demi wondered onto the beach hand in hand Buddy by their side, they didn't care how hot it was. They picked a spot before laying a towel down on the sand sitting down on it, Demi only once she had taken off her over dress leaving her in her bikini. Joe slipped his shirt over his head already being in his swimming shorts, he grabbed Buddy's leash before he darted off.

"I think someone wants to go swimming." Joe stated laughing as Buddy tried to leave so he could have swim. He loved swimming and with it being warm it was a great way for them to keep him cool not wanting him to overheat.

"Let's go then." Demi stated as Joe stood up, he let Buddy go off his leash both of them keeping an eye on him as he entered the sea area. They followed him not even hesitating to get into the water, it wasn't cold because of how warm it was. They were glad they were starting the tour once it had cooled down a little more. Demi couldn't help but smile as she watched Buddy trying to chase the waves, she splashed him gently making the dog wag his tail a little more.

"Aw the little guy must be hot." Joe cooed making Demi giggle.

"So are you." Demi spoke before splashing him.

"How rude." Joe exclaimed splashing her back getting closer to her until he could wrap his arms around her quickly before she could splash him. Demi squealed as he lifted her up over his shoulder smacking his back.

"Put me down Joseph!" Demi demanded.

"Not until you say I'm the sexiest guy on the beach." Joe reasoned Demi giggling against his back stopping trying to struggle.

"After last night there is nobody more sexier then you Joe." Demi stated smacking his chest once he put her down but smiled through the kiss as he kissed her softly. They laughed through the kiss as Buddy ran over to them beginning to bark at them.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments please!