Episode 21

"Please welcome to my show Demi Lovato!" Ryan, the host of the show announced Demi soon appearing through the door the crowd going wild. She walked down the steps to one of her most famous songs 'Skyscraper' stopping to talk to a couple of fans on the way before she reached the bottom. She got a kiss on the cheek by Ryan before she took on the seat that was set out for her. She had been on the show before so she wasn't stranger. Although she missed Joe she also missed her fans and being on interviews and such.

"Hi everyone!" Demi greeted the crowd now settling down so they could hear what Demi had to say, she hoped Joe was watching at home resting his knee which he was with his parents and Frankie who had also become quite fond of her. Demi seemed to light up anybody's day, it was hard not to like her. She was just one of those people.

"How are you?" Ryan inquired.

"I'm good thank you and how are you?" Demi answered adding in her own question.

"I'm good too now your finally back on the show, it's been a while young lady." Ryan lectured jokingly making the crowd laugh as well as Demi.

"Well blame my manager not me." Demi defended Ryan laughing this time leaning back on his chair as he brought the two sides of his suite jacket together. He crossed his leg over the other one as he held cards with the show name on the back, they held questions that fans wanted to ask to Demi for later on in the show.

"So you have a new song coming out tomorrow, is this the first single from your album?" Ryan questioned everyone now settled to hear what Demi had to say.

"Yes it is, I know it's been a while since my last album so at the beginning of the year while touring I dedicated my spare time to writing some songs which could possibly make it onto my next album." Demi explained.

"And now it's done and ready to be released?" Ryan questioned again.

"It still needs a little more work but it's pretty much done." Demi stated.

"A album isn't the only thing new in Demi Lovato's life is it? I think somebody has a new boyfriend after splitting up from Wilmer not long ago. Care to clear up any rumours?" Demi couldn't help but laugh, she knew it was going to come up at some point.

"Wilmer and I have broken up, it was just a disagreement issue that we can't get past." Demi explained briefly not wanting to go into details to why she actually broke it off with Wilmer, he wasn't in her life anymore and didn't really want to think about him.

"But what about this guy? You seem to be spending a lot of time with him, people think he looks a bit like Nick Jonas your best friend." Demi laughed again as she looked up at the TV screen seeing a picture of her and Joe when they went shopping one day but couldn't stay out for long because Joe's knee started to hurt him, she didn't know how many people would actually recognise who Joe was. She knew that some people out there must do with having maybe a brother who enjoys football or who likes football themselves.

"That's because he's Nick's older brother and yes we had gone on a couple of dates and now we are official." Demi revealed getting mixed reactions from the crowd, some were happy for her but some still liked her and Wilmer together. Demi knew that would happen because of how long she had been with Wilmer. Some wouldn't trust Joe quite yet either not knowing who he was.

"Wow what does Nick think about you dating his older brother?" Ryan inquired.

"He's happy for us, Joe has been going through a bad injury and has been down recently so I think Nick was just happy to see his older brother happy again." Demi explained. They talked a while about their relationship before going back onto what Demi was doing with her album. She thought the interview went well and was looking forward to realising her new song the next day. She just prayed that everyone liked it as much as the people who had listened to it have.

------------------------------------------

Comments please!