14. New, New York

Welcome to New York, It's Been Waiting For You

The McKinley alumni were a few months into living in New York and they were loving it

The McKinley alumni were a few months into living in New York and they were loving it. Maybe New York is just the place to go for your dreams to be made or it's just the excitement of being on your own in a new city and dealing with adult problems. Even being on different paths, they still made sure to spend time with each other. 

They were this stupid thing called family. 

For today, the Lima gang were meeting up on at the edge of Central Park since Rachel wanted to show them something before they got lunch. Becca was heading over from her last class of the day, but was frantically dialing up her phone. "Guess what Berry 2.0 did now?" she exclaims to the person on the other end. 

"Storm out because she didn't get the solo?" Kitty asks as soon as she picks up the phone. "Or insult everyone because-" she clears her voice to be more nasally, "I'm the most talented student in here?"

"Worse, insult the teacher in front of Carmen."

"The woman that no matter how much you tell Sam that she isn't a witch, he still won't believe you."

"He saw something burning in her office and still doesn't believe that it's incense no matter how much I tell him. But this girl then proceeded to insult everyone else in the room and then Carmen herself for letting us in this school when she's much more talented than everyone... In front of Carmen." There was a gasp on the other end, Kitty wanted to know more. "She's gone."

"Like 'being kicked out of school' gone or Rachel Berry 'I quit but not really' gone?" She asks, wanting clarification.

It was the first option. "Carmen rescinded her acceptance on the spot. She was furious."

"Did you get it on film?"

She didn't. "I'd rather not be the next one on Carmen's shit list. I feel like I'm already on it a little bit with Kurt and Blaine because we are close to Rachel who's not taking school seriously as she probably should."

Kitty couldn't help but laugh. "You mean the Rachel Berry who has only had to work towards one thing in her life and the rest is all handed to her."

Everyone in the club could tell that. It was a nice change that Rachel had to work for NYADA but it was frustrating that she still got everything handed to her. "Kitty... I may love Rachel but you speak the truth."

"That's why you love me... And are stuck with me."

"Wouldn't want to be stuck with anyone else," Becca assures her friend. She misses Kitty a lot but she was just glad that the rest of the club stayed at McKinley and they all still hung out a lot in a group. It was safe to say that Kitty being alone and having no one worried Becca a lot since she was alone before and it sucked.