05. The Role You Were Born to Play

Trigger Warning for Disordered Eating Behaviors and Eating Disorders 

Please message me if you want to know which part to avoid if this is a trigger for you or a basic summary of the events that had happened. I will try my best to get back to you!

The Search for Danny Zuko 

Grease is the word for this year's musical and Artie and Becca were back to be the director- artistic duo

Grease is the word for this year's musical and Artie and Becca were back to be the director- artistic duo. They worked well together last year so they were glad to work together again. In the meetings the two have had  to get started on the creative process, there was one idea that kept coming up- wanting to help out one of their friends who is... who is acting a little like a lost puppy. 

Cornering Finn in the Hummel Tires & Lube, the two made their way inside. "Why do I always feel at home at a tire shop," Artie jokes, not getting a laugh out of Finn.

"What do you want, Artie?" Finn asked. He knew Becca was there to learn how to fix a tire which was weird since he's taught her already how to do that and she works here on the weekends with Sam... She definitely lied to him.  

"Well Becca and I have been talking and we know you've had a rough couple of months and thought you could use someone."

"It's not that bad," he stated. "I just embarrassed myself out of the army, lost Rachel completely and now I'm back home working at a tire shop. I figured my luck will change soon and one of the car lifts will break and crush me with a car."

Not liking this talk, Becca wraps her arms around him which makes Finn feel guilty. "I appreciate what you both are doing and you're great friends. But it's just sitting back, looking at the next 60 years of my life sort of makes me want to puke. It is what it is."

"Do you remember what I said when us underclassmen dedicated that song to you last year?" Artie questions, not giving him any time to respond. " You're my friend, my hero. Everyone looks at you like that and we're not going to let you bury yourself in self pity here Finn."