05. The First Time

Trigger Warning for a Brief Mention of Sexual Assault

Please message me if you want to know what happens this chapter or where to avoid if it's a trigger for you and I will try my best to get back to you! 

Not-so-Scandalous Scandals 

Being back on the Cheerios was something that Becca could handle surprisingly well

Being back on the Cheerios was something that Becca could handle surprisingly well. Truthfully, she's enjoying it and is surprisingly handling it well. It was nice to be back on the field and she was grateful for telling Santana everything. She made sure that Becca knew she could rely on her and that she wasn't alone. Which was great but also overwhelmed Becca even more since this was not something she's used to.

All her worries were pushed aside since West Side Story was going to open in a few days which got the entire cast and crew hyped. Well, Kurt was now worried that Sebastian was flirting with Blaine so he asked her to tag along with them to Scandals.

Walking down the halls, Becca was explaining what was going on to Finn. "Why was he at Dalton?"

"He was inviting his Warbler friends to the West Side," she brushes it off as no big deal. Seeing Finn not believing her, "I thought you liked Blaine? He's not trying to double cross us."

"I know... I know, but then why does Kurt want you there? Does he not trust Blaine?" Finn liked Blaine and knew he was right for Kurt, but he still felt threatened. He felt better about everything when Becca explained that the guy, Sebastian, looked like a meerkat and has seemingly been flirting with both Kurt and Blaine. But Kurt doesn't notice it and then doesn't trust him. By association, she didn't trust him.

Changing the subject, Finn wanted to tell her something he was looking forward too. "I think Rachel and I going to have sex since my mom and Burt are out of the house..."

"Damn lucky duck," she said, giving him a punch in the arm before pulling out her phone, "Now I'm going to do two things for you. One I'm going to send this article on... sexy stuff. Read it so you can give Rach a fun, satisfying time... Don't read it at school. And two-" She puts her phone away and pulls out a roll of condoms. "I am not mentally ready for a bunch of little Rachel Berries and Finn Hudsons to be running around McKinley. I am too young to be an aunt... OR wait, am I an aunt already because of Beth... But can you be the aunt of a kid that's been adopted."