13. Comeback

Bieber-Fever Hits McKinley

Word traveled fast in the Glee Club about Quinn and Sam's break up

Word traveled fast in the Glee Club about Quinn and Sam's break up. She got many texts from the members and many messages of 'encouragement' for her to shoot her shot. Since somehow only telling Kurt and Santana about her crush, the entire club knew... Nobody had to be told anything they all just knew.

But of all the texts, there was one person who sent her nothing... Nothing from Finn. She typed out so many texts to him, but kept on deleting them as none of them felt right. Little did she know, he was going the same thing. In the midst of her internal dilemma, she still couldn't help but notice Sam's changes in appearance. "New look?" she asks.

Leaning up against the locker, he smirks a little trying to be as cool as possible, "It's for my one man band, the Justin Bieber experience. Figured everyone calls me the knockoff JB, might as well embrace it. You like it?" This was all apart of his plan to hopefully get Becca to fall for him. His dad always told him growing up that the way to a girl's heart could happen between two things, hunting and rock 'n' roll. Sam knew hunting was out of the question as Becca hates the thought of killing an animal herself and refuses to ever hold a gun. That just left rock 'n' roll. 

Still not understanding why Sam is doing in, Becca shrugged, "I mean, I'm not a Justin Bieber fan."

Trying to not let this falter his plan, he tries to remain calm and not let his panic show, "I thought all girls liked him."

"Not me." Becca says, looking at him, "And I know it's not some 'I'm not like other girls' bullshit. He doesn't seem like a good person so I just don't listen to his music that much."

" I bet I could change your mind." Sam glances at her, "I bet by the end of the week, you'll like his music."

Shutting her locker shut she looked at him, "I doubt it. We'll see if you can."

Moving closer to her, Sam glances at her, "Are you challenging me Van der Berge?"

"I'm just saying, Evans. It's gonna be a challenge to get me to like him."

"I like a challenge."

Suddenly realizing how close they were together, Becca quickly takes a step back. "I... I gotta go, I'll um. I'll see you later Sam." She quickly made her way out of there, hoping he wouldn't notice the blush on her face. He does, and sees it as pretty adorable.

* * *