04.5 Deja vu (Bonus)

Trigger Warning for Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault 

Please message me if you want to know which part to avoid if this is a trigger for you or a basic summary of the events that had happened. I will try my best to get back to you!

A few days before Finn came back, Becca was stuck at school for Cheerio's practice. With Sue taking care of Robin it meant that Becca as the captain was left in charge. Brittany did not end up taking back up the co-captain position wanting to focus on actually graduating so the role was left with Becca which angered the team. 

Well it angered one of the girls more than the rest.

Ending the day, Becca was telling them all to either hit the showers or go home. Brittany had to leave quickly, needing to make it to her tutoring session leaving Becca alone to clean everything up. As the senior was picking everything up, the sophomore Bree sent a glare to the older girl, feeling like she deserved the captain spot as she has the Cheerio look unlike Becca. 

Talking with the other girls, Bree raised her voice loud enough that Becca could hear them. "Wow she's such a basket case. I hope Coach Sylvester realizes that she's just one cheesecake away from crushing us all under her weight. She should just stop eating right Kitty?" The blonde Cheerio went along with what Bree says. In Kitty's mind, Bree will get her farther than Becca could. Even though she got along with the senior during their first couple of practices as a team, top bitch and her past trauma was why Kitty was more than willing to turn on the first person who seemed to show her genuine kindness in a long time. 

Putting on a fake smile, Becca walks over to the group. "Ladies, get a move on. We have to be off the field in five minutes for the girls soccer team."

Bree just rolls her eyes. "Whatever, why should I even bother listening to you? I don't get why big lipped blondie is even into you when he could be with someone like me? He probably just pities you."

"Well whatever it is, I'm glad he does," she said, trying not to show how much the younger girl's words affect her. "Now get off the field before I have to repeat myself."

Walking in, Becky makes her presence known. "Move bitches." That finally got the girls to leave which meant that Becca had to finish putting everything away. Taking her sweet ass time, she hoped that all the girls had left the school. Her plan was to cry in her car for a half hour before heading home, but she wanted to make sure she was alone first before she did that, not wanting to give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her upset. Currently, she was making herself busy in Sue's office- putting everything away from the music, notes, and all pom-poms in the specific places. Before she knew it, she was done.

She locked the office, stopped at her locker to throw the books she needed for homework in her bag and made her way outside towards her car. However, as she was passing the front of the school, she recognized Kitty's voice talking to an older man. It was either a creepy college student or someone else but the younger girl was visibly uncomfortable as he's was... You can't sugar coat this. He was harassing her and trying to get her to go back home with him for sex and who knows what else.