05. The Rocky Horror Glee Show

"But I want to sing with you." 

After spending the weekend with Kurt and then grilling Quinn and Sam on their relationship status, Becca walks into Glee rehearsal way more nervous than normal

After spending the weekend with Kurt and then grilling Quinn and Sam on their relationship status, Becca walks into Glee rehearsal way more nervous than normal. Maybe it's because she has avoided Mr. Schue since she snapped at him. She's definitely not sad that Quinn and Sam are dating. Definitely not that. 

Before she can sit down, Santana swoops in and drags the younger girl to a seat next to her. "Hey Santana," Becca replied, confused, "What's up? Is everything okay?"

"Everything's peachy, Care Bear." Santana replies, checking out her nails, "I just realized we haven't hung out that much since you quit the Cheerios and I wanted to change that."

Becca couldn't help but be happy that the girl that Cheerio actually wanted to hang out with, "Well okay." Glancing around the room, purposely avoiding glancing at her two friends who were acting all couplely and adorable. "Any ideas for this week's lesson?"

"Probably something terrible." Santana scoffs, "The only good idea he's had was theatricality and it was only good because of our outfits." Ignoring the other blonde Cheerio and her new boyfriend, Santana turns to the girl, "Have you noticed how he acts with Mrs. Pillsbury."

Sitting up, this has been on Becca's mind ever since he finalized his divorce. "So obsessive. It was sweet at first, but now it's just in creep territory. Like dude, she has a smokin' hot dentist for a boyfriend."

"I would let him drill me any day." Santana laughed. All Becca could do was laugh in response until Mr. Schue walked in telling the group their new lesson, Rocky Horror.

As Mr. Schue drones on about how the arts are supposed to push boundaries despite it being clear that his students think this show might be another source of hatred for the club. Becca leans over to Santana, "Know what part you're going for?"

"Either Magenta or Columbia cause we all know Berry's taking lead." Santana sighs. Both girls knew that there was no chance that either of them could get the lead since Mr. Schue doesn't hide the fact that Rachel's his favorite.

Becca shrugs, hasn't thought much about this. "I mean, I might try teching it." Santana was stopping that from moving forward. Looking between Becca and the second couple she disliked most, Santana made it her goal to not let her just tech the show. It would completely destroy her plan.

Before Santana could tell her to go for a role, Mr. Schue just gave Sam the role of 'the Creature which confuses him. Quinn looks over at her 'boyfriend'. "Rocky. He's like the Frankenstein character but blonde. You'll kill the part, he's cute. Just like you."

"Better start working on those abs!" Santana calls out.

Sam brushes her comment off, "Are you kidding me? You could cut glass with these babies. I have no problem showing off my body." Becca could feel her eyes glance over at him but shoots right back to Mr. Schue who claps, as he's excited to now have a show.