21. Funk

"I want in." 

Jesse St

Jesse St. James was back in Vocal Adrenaline with an impromptu performance of an 'Another One Bites the Dust' and TP-ing the choir room, putting the New Direction in a funk. Trying to get everyone back on track, Mr. Schue tried to vocalize their feelings, "All right guys. Today I want to talk to you about regrets. Who has some?"

Immediately vocalizing her thoughts, Becca speaks up. "Not standing up for myself more in California."

"Giving my heart to Jesse, just to have it crushed like the stage floor at a performance of Stomp." Rachel adds.

"Thinking 'trust me' was a sensible birth control option." Quinn finished off, glaring at Puck.

Adding his own regret on having a failed relationship, Santana remarks about why he has decided to talk about this. Mr. Schue explains to the crowd of teens, "Because if we lose to Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals, none of us are going to regret it. We will have given it our best shot and we won't look back but we will regret letting them get the best of us before the competition. Which is why we need to hit them back just like they hit us."

Quinn looks at the room, confused. "So you want us to TP their choir room?"

Mr. Schue looks around the room at his students, trying to figure out what to do. "Maybe we should steal their school statue."

"Oh." Becca said, "So they be richy rich."

Kurt explains to everyone how this is not possible. "Their school statue is a giant bronze of a great white shark eating a seal pup. It weighs three tons."

As Mr. Schue drones on about his ideas, Becca notices a shared look between Finn and Puck. Butting in, she tells Finn that she wants in.

Trying to look innocent, he denies all facts. "We aren't planning anything."

Not letting that act slide, she calls him out, "I saw that you and Puckerman had the same look on your faces like you were planning something. I want in."

Finn brushes her off, "No you'll get in trouble." She doesn't see this as an issue until he stops her. "You have a clean record. I'm not letting you ruin that." Becca sits back and groans. Yeah she doesn't want to get in trouble but she just wants to do something. 

* * *