17. Guilty Pleasures

Who's Here for the Chaos? 

Blaine Anderson was worried about his two closest friends

Blaine Anderson was worried about his two closest friends. Finding them flirting in impressions and funny voices, he holds up a fifty to stop them. "Here. Don't tell anyone and you don't have to thank me."

Pushing the money away, the couple was confused. However, Blaine wasn't letting up. "Last week, I found a shortcut between my locker and the parking lot. Walking through the cafeteria cuts out fifteen seconds from my daily routine and I saw something. I know your family's struggling Sam! Hunger's a big problem in this country. Although so is obesity which is confusing-"

"Fast food is cheap and easily accessible," Becca inputs before getting the conversation turned on her.

"Becca, I know you want to help him too but you both know you can't be stealing things." Seeing the misunderstanding, the couple guides him to the art room. 

Instead of stealing pasta for eating, Sam had been using the pasta for art. "So what do you think?"

Instead of being amazed, Blaine was just confused. "Are these macaroni portraits?"

"They're my guilty pleasure."

"His art teacher thinks he's some sort of a genius," Becca exclaims, very proud of him. "Glad someone finally agrees with me. I mean look at these." She grabs his hand and shows him all of them. From Emma Stone to Lee Ann Rimes, Sam even made one of her and Kurt.

Blaine's face softens when he sees his ex, really, really missing him. "The macaroni really does capture him... Both of you I mean."

Patting his bro on the shoulder, Sam tells him that they all know he still loves Kurt.

Tearing his eyes from his ex was Sam's lips. Becca noticed that and was pending that conversation for another day. "Yeah. I mean, yeah... Thank you both for sharing this with me. This is really incredible."

Blaine was about to leave before Sam stopped him. "Whoa, whoa, not so fast. Now it's your turn. Both of you. So..." The two Cheerios tried to lie about not having a guilty pleasures causing for Sam to call them out on it. "Okay, I know you are both lying. Becks, we both know about your love of cartoons like My Little Pony and Ducktales and Blaine, we all know about your obsession with Zefron."

"But outside of that," he continues. "Everybody's got that one thing that they like so much that they're ashamed of that. They refuse to admit it to anybody."

"I love, Wham!" Blaine half lies after a moment of silence. He did love Wham, but that wasn't his true guilty pleasure. His true guilty pleasure was standing right in front of him. 

Before Becca could even think of sharing a fake one to get them off her track, Tina informed them all that Mr. Schue was out sick. The trio share a look, knowing what is going to be this week's lesson.