01. Love, Love, Love

Love is All You Need 

The carnival was in town earlier than normal and the New Directions kids could not be more excited

The carnival was in town earlier than normal and the New Directions kids could not be more excited. With the end of the year fast approaching, this was used as way for everyone to hang out and make these life long memories. Especially when they lost two members. 

After the school shooting (that wasn't a shooting), Joe's mom wanted to pull him out of public school for his safety. It took some convincing from Finn, but he was allowed to stay until Regionals. Then with Sugar, she was there for a couple of weeks after Joe's departure. But then suddenly she left without warning. 

It was obviously not because of her dad's alleged association with the mafia. That would be ridiculous to even consider that as being what happened. 

But either way, seeing that everyone would be distracted got Kitty to see this innocent group hang out as something she could use to her advantage. She decided that her and Artie would go on a secret date together. The only people who knew the truth were Blaine, Sam, and Becca.

Feeling that if she and Artie showed up alone would be to obvious of what's going on, she tried to spot her trio of nerds. It didn't take her vary long, finding them at the balloon dart game, trying to win one prize. "Hey guys how's it-" Artie starts before they all shush him, trying to focus. 

Every dart thrown, did not hit a balloon. Not even close.  Instead, the worker of the booth needed to duck for cover.   

Not wanting her friends to waste any more money on that game or get them all banned (especially since the Spice Girls cover band was set to perform later that week), Kitty forces the trio away from the booth. "I don't want to know how much you've all spent on this but I need to steal Becca away from you both."

Without warning the two were headed off leaving the boys on their own. While Sam and Blaine tried to assure Artie that Kitty does really have feelings for him, Kitty was informing Becca that their mortal enemy was at the carnival.

Becca goes to look around, making it obvious she was looking for someone. Not  liking how everyone around them suddenly knew something was up, Kitty stops her. "I mean, we can just avoid her." Becca tells her. "I've gotten really good at just not giving her and her followers the time of day."

Kitty let's out a laugh, knowing how wrong that was. "No, you tell them to fuck off." 

"... No I don't..." 

"Oh you definitely do, but that's something I love about you." 

Locking arms, the two rejoined the guys all head over to the bumper cars to join the rest of the Glee club. Some of the glee club was pairing off for the bumper cars, Sam immediately wanted Becca as his partner while Kitty went to go find Artie. "So who are we going after first after Blaine?"

Looking over, there was Artie and Kitty, Tina, Ryder, but one person caught her eye. "Marley and Unique are sharing a car so Jake's all alone and vulnerable. Perfect time to attack."