04. Pot of Gold

Ego crush is so severe 

Finn Hudson was on the hunt for his best friend/sister

Finn Hudson was on the hunt for his best friend/sister. After hanging out with her and Kurt over the past week, he hope she was doing better. She was. But one of the things that she mentioned to them was how much the girl missed being in the New Directions. It was nice not being in the club for like a week but then she missed singing and performing with all her friends. Sure, Becca was still with the band and sat with the club during lunch, but it wasn't the same. 

On his end, Finn was trying to convince Mr. Schue to let her back into the club and apologize to her for what he said. The teacher tried to say that finding replacements for both Becca and Mercedes was not the club's focus at the moment. He's acting like both girls are just objects can be replaced which honestly really annoyed the entire team (even Rachel once she got over the whole musical funding debacle). Neither girl was replaceable. The New Directions wasn't the same without them. 

But that was not why Finn was on the hunt for Becca. He knew that she would not rejoin without that apology so there was no use trying to convince her to come back.  There was something that Finn wanted to convince her to not do. Word on the street was that Shelby Corcoran started an all girl Glee Club with that Sugar girl and Mercedes. He suspected that more of the girls were going to defer and even if she wasn't in the club, Finn didn't want to compete against her. 

Finally spotting her, Finn walked into a classroom where she was talking to this guy as they were... sorting through a pile of lucky charms... Not the weirdest thing he's seen her do.

Getting the attention of the guy she was sitting with, he stood. "Finn Hudson... I've seen you on YouTube, losing Glee Club Nationals for tongue kissing your girlfriend for ten minutes."

"So gross," Becca laughs before introducing the two. "Finn meet Rory, Rory you already know Finn."

"Oh you're Jay's cousin Rory," Finn takes a seat which gets Rory to sit down. "Well I know she briefed me about it but tell me a little bit about yourself."

"I'm Rory Flanagan," he introduced. "And I love all things about America. Hearing Becca and my cousin talk about it made me want to come visit. I'm a foreign exchange student you know and my favorite things about America so far are NASCAR, your half Black president, and Victoria Secret catalogs."

"Agreed... Just not the NASCAR part," Becca tells them both as Finn awkwardly agrees. Rory explains that he's staying with Brittany with his program.

"Yeah she's like Rain Man but with boobs," Finn agrees.

Rory explained to them both about his arrangement he had with Brittany which confused them both. "She said if I can grant her three wishes, I can get into her pot of gold. So I'm granting her wishes. Her first wish was an all marshmallow box of lucky charms."

"So smart," Becca tells them both. "But I also don't think the pot of gold is a sexual innuendo. It's a pot of gold chocolate coins or an actual pot of gold." Rory was okay with it being any of the three possibilities.